ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 81

thesource:
Hi guys.

I found this other indicator called Waddah Attar Explosion

Look like an early warning indi that could benifit the Isakas

Attach as default. Basically also used to filter out flat market movement. I use it to get ready for a possible Isakas buy/sell signal

nice and thanks...

gatowman:
Hi Zeman,

please, whats your trade today, i am not sure what i should do.

Thanks

gatowman

U not sure what u should do? hm... Please post your illustration if the market not gives u any clues or something u dont know what u should do with that situation...

thesource:
Hi guys.

I found this other indicator called Waddah Attar Explosion

Look like an early warning indi that could benifit the Isakas

Attach as default. Basically also used to filter out flat market movement. I use it to get ready for a possible Isakas buy/sell signal

Where is the 'early warning' ?

Early Warning

I'm busy studying the indicator still to know it's full implementation.

But here is my gathering so far.

It works on MACD and iBands. Basically it warms up the signal to Isakas. It also has a very nice filtering of Dead Zones (When The Green/Red bar move beneath the blue line)

The Sienna Line indicates buy and Exit Points.

It does have a built in Alert for these signals. Do set the default signal alert from 500 to user pref. Other wise it drives you crazy.

It is a very sensitive but accurate indi, but I won't use it as a stand alone. That's hy I brought it into My Isakas setup. I still apply Isakas rules but this is just to get my attention and get ready for Isakas.

I have started a new thread for this as a stand alone to fully explore the indi.

If Zeman feels that the indi is beneficial to Isakas I will continue discussions here, other wise please move to the other thread in Metatrader 4 indicators.

I am not trying to high jack Zemans' great work here.

I am however eager to know if he does find it beneficial and enhance it to it full potential

Sorry European

My previous answer didn't really tend to your Q

The Indi mostly accommodates the Starlight. In visual backtest the Waddah changes directing about a bar- two bars before the Starlight. That's what I mean by warming up.

It also has earliar signal of direction before The final Isakas confirmations.

I need to add that I only trade on 1H, 4H TF's

Hope it helps

thesource:
I'm busy studying the indicator still to know it's full implementation.

But here is my gathering so far.

It works on MACD and iBands. Basically it warms up the signal to Isakas. It also has a very nice filtering of Dead Zones (When The Green/Red bar move beneath the blue line)

The Sienna Line indicates buy and Exit Points.

It does have a built in Alert for these signals. Do set the default signal alert from 500 to user pref. Other wise it drives you crazy.

It is a very sensitive but accurate indi, but I won't use it as a stand alone. That's hy I brought it into My Isakas setup. I still apply Isakas rules but this is just to get my attention and get ready for Isakas.

I have started a new thread for this as a stand alone to fully explore the indi.

If Zeman feels that the indi is beneficial to Isakas I will continue discussions here, other wise please move to the other thread in Metatrader 4 indicators.

I am not trying to high jack Zemans' great work here.

I am however eager to know if he does find it beneficial and enhance it to it full potential

Sharing is Caring my friends... Share ur strategy based on ISAKAS here anytime and i will be pleasured to hear thats..Its help any traders who still searching the best combination of others indicators with ISAKAS.. All will be allowed for sharing her/his own strategies as long as we can improved this system together and make its more accurates.. thanks....

by the way...Wardah Attar look likes refers to the price momentum and the strength based on based on MACD and BAnds i think...

Gbp-jpy 4h Tf

Hi all.

I've had great success with GBP-JPY on the 4H TF. I basically have the 1H TF open just to find an optimum spot and wait for the 4H to confirm

Took an average of 50 pips over 4 days.

Note that this is a trending pair. The 4 H did a great job on the momentarily reversal and kept me out of trouble.

thesource:
Hi all.

I've had great success with GBP-JPY on the 4H TF. I basically have the 1H TF open just to find an optimum spot and wait for the 4H to confirm

Took an average of 50 pips over 4 days.

Note that this is a trending pair. The 4 H did a great job on the momentarily reversal and kept me out of trouble.

GBP-JPY this pair moves like hell. I had a small account to test on this pair, I made lots of money in a short time but lost it all when i left a couple of trades opened with no stoploss... anyhow be careful trading this pair it moves more than 130 pip per day.

The other thing if you look for early entry I found that ASCTrend indicators gives a very good early signal and it goes well with Isakas, but too much noise on 30 min.

@MiniMe

Too much noise on TF 30.. hmmm. how bout TF 1H?

ANCOLL:
@MiniMe

Too much noise on TF 30.. hmmm. how bout TF 1H?

Did not try that, but one thing I noticed, if you look for early start here is the indicators siganls in order.

1- Bollinger Bands ( Good indicator )

2-ASCTrend1sig ( Good but there is noise )

3-ASCTrend1 ( Excellent )

4-Nina (Excellent )

5-Waddah Attar ( I just found this yesterday and its good as well )

6-Isakas ( Excellent )

I put them in the order of which gives the signal first, but all of these are excellent indicators, it depends which one you want to chose to decide the trade. I would go with Isakas and Nina as they have very less noise

MiniMe,

Do post your version of ASCTrend1 indicator here. Thanks.

Reason: