ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 6

Im also trade this 2 pairs EUR/USD and USD/CHF (18 OCT). the image below is CLEARLY IMAGE how i use ISAKAS to ENTRY.

( explanation of how identify peak lines entry actually)

illustration image before and after

( like a shampoo commercial break or diet programs.hhehe )

for entry tf 30..always refers early at TF1 hour..looks how strong the signal direction will going.

FROM NOW...im NO LONGER post my ISAKAS trade ilustration image..

BUT IM STILL HERE...

just sitting and looking around in this ISAKAS thread looking the answer of ur any question..

anything new about ISAKAS will be UPDATED as soon as possible..

glad to see ur performance trades using this ISAKAS(post ur perfomance here!!)

Im will always here if u wants some advice about using this ISAKAS...

"i give u seed (i "bought" it from FXCRUISER ) And now,depends on you how n which way u prefer to grow this seed"

thanks for ur support..

ISAKAS by KUSKUS_OSENTOGG " DON'T LOOK OUTSIDE THIS ISAKAS, LOOK INSIDE DEEPLY"

Files:

I also took these EUR/USD and USD/CHF trades. Nice results!!

Are you trading on 1H TF and look at 30M for the trend? Am I right?

ssotiro:
I also took these EUR/USD and USD/CHF trades. Nice results!! Are you trading on 1H TF and look at 30M for the trend? Am I right?

im trading on TF 30 for better and faster entry...im used TF 1hours to identify the strength of the signal..i suggest u to used autochanel indi on TF1hour..

thanks ssotiro!

I already am using it. I just wanted to verify that we're on the same page.

ssotiro:
I already am using it. I just wanted to verify that we're on the same page.

40 pips for usd chf? its thats same?

good lucks bro ssotiro

Actually, I took the EUR/USD long at 1.2533.

Exited a few mins ago at 1.2570. I had to leave the office and I thought I would not get too greedy.

ssotiro:
Actually, I took the EUR/USD long at 1.2533. Exited a few mins ago at 1.2570. I had to leave the office and I thought I would not get too greedy.

excellent bro..keep up a good work!

Hello zeman,

I find your very interesting strategy nevertheless in manual.

Did you think about to do it in automatic while asking the assistance of the members of this forum to make an ea ?

BrunoFX:
Hello zeman,

I find your very interesting strategy nevertheless in manual.

Did you think about to do it in automatic while asking the assistance of the members of this forum to make an ea ?

Good suggestion..thanks bro..

i really want to makes an EA to this system..any suggestion who can makes this ISAKAS turn EA? im newbie in this FORUM..

Trade Entry

Hi zeman,

interesting strategy!

Do you wait for the end of the 30 minutes bar to enter a trade or do you trade as soon as the conditions (Histo, Ashi, ..) are met.

Thanks again!

Reason: