Cost Averaging System - page 8

Statement with FXDD

Here is the report from FXDD on 1min chart with default setting. Tried to understand the code, but still could not figure out how orders are placed.

It would be very appreciated if someone can explain it.

Thanks!

forex4syg

Files:

forex4syg:
Here is the report from FXDD on 1min chart with default setting. Tried to understand the code, but still could not figure out how orders are placed.

It would be very appreciated if someone can explain it.

Thanks!

forex4syg

The first entry is random entry and sets up a profit target. It then increases the number of lots for every "pipstep" pips move against it and recalculates the profit target based on the increased number of lots. That is it... the basic system is very very simple, but of course risky... as is any martingale based system.

Maji:
The first entry is random entry and sets up a profit target. It then increases the number of lots for every "pipstep" pips move against it and recalculates the profit target based on the increased number of lots. That is it... the basic system is very very simple, but of course risky... as is any martingale based system.

Now I understand that from your EA code, the first entry is opened based on the Close value of the Bar1 and Bar2. If the previous Close is larger than the current close, then Sell, otherwise Buy.

Thanks Maji!

Cost Averaging EA test

Hello Everyone,

This is my first test report.

EA version: 3 and RSI

Pairs: EURUSD, USDCHF,EURJPY,USDJPY,USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP

Timeframe: M1-v3, M15-RSI

Settings: All default

Broker: IBFX (GMT)

The RSI version was accidentally started on M1. I noticed my mistake after about 2-3 hours and changed to M15. During that timeme EA lost about $50.

Question to yeoeleven:

What time zone do FXDD and Money Tec use ?

I would like to compare different brokers with different server times and test how this affect results.

Brokers time zones

I use SBFX = MoneyTec = GMT +3

FXDD = GMT + 3

Velocity = GMT

Neuimex = Gimex = GMT + 2

InterBankFX = GMT

John

live account is increasing slowly

Hi,

I have been using this EA since this morning in order to save my account (i began with 1 480 $ and i am now with 946 because of such EA as Avalanche or Straddle and Trail).

Despite my fear (SL of 500 !) it's slowly winning trades and closed a few ones (with littlestried the EA losses).

I tried the EA in 15 mn Timeframe on EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF and the results are not so bad

Forward testing

Moving on another day and posting my results.

Cost Averaging v3-Pyramid

Cost Averaging RSI Excellent

John

haubentaucher:
my Cost Averaging v3-Pyramid

I am still using the orginal one - Cost Averaging v2-Pyrmid

Files:

basza:
I am still using the orginal one - Cost Averaging v2-Pyrmid

sorry; my version is v4, not v3

Cost Averaging EA test

Today v3 got hit.

RSI is doing very well.

Is there anyone else testing v2 ? Please post your results.

yeoeleven,

thanks for the info.

Reason: