Whos making real money here?

I am looking for the real forex traders who is running one or more EAs for at least 6 months on real accounts and consistently making profit.

Please come up. This is good fun and the newcomers also can get good guidence from you mentors.

takechance:
I am looking for the real forex traders who is running one or more EAs for at least 6 months on real accounts and consistently making profit. Please come up. This is good fun and the newcomers also can get good guidence from you mentors.

There is this thread about it.

newdigital:
There is this thread about it.

Yea I saw that thread ND. I don't want people to go that much tech details here. Just a sort of confessions on whos making money, whos planning to enter the real money game and whos are loosers. Thats all.

There are a lot of good EA's with varying degrees of risk. However, the people who are making the most money and have the most success are the ones who practice the best money management and don't try to become millionaires in a month or two.

The money management is inbuilt in the EA I believe. Just changing the lot sizes is your choice.

There are to many EA who will make money out there, but you need to understand only YOU as a trader will make money, there is not any holy grail in any EA, YOU can be the only holy grail.

Use EAs as a tool to help you in any determined purpose to follow your trading objective, but you are the boss and EA are the tool.

You will start to make money when you got the felling of the market and that come with time, manual trading, experience, and the perception of what the market is doing.

Example. In early may of this year I was a firmly believer that USDJPY after the big dip, will take a slowly long trend upward. I wanted to catch the long trend, Ok i prepared a modified version of Firebid EA without stop loss and without take profit and I put to work buying on every dip 0.01 lots , I got the first order at 109, still is open, collecting swap interest and pips, now with a SL to protect profit.

That account equity is over 800% not bad for 6 months of trading

Unfortunately some broker now have a limit of open trades, and I can't open new positions, but I will kept those until USDJPY take other big dive down.

I use Firebid to fit my trading objective, and I use the EA as a tool but my brain to design my objectives.

You need to learn money management and how to spread your risk.

I am a full time trader and I trade for a living, I have many accounts, with different brokers and I enter in all markets stocks, commodities, futures, and forex.

I play with different degrees of risk, some are high risk strategies, some not, sometimes I lost a lot of money, but in general I am up month after month, anyway when I lost big I recognize that in almost all cases was my fault for not fully adhere to my rules.

Hopes that this help and please don't ask me about more details about my trading style because each time I reveal something, It don't work anymore. Anyway there are a lot of many methods and strategies free out there who work very well but unfortunately only a few traders will be able to follow or adapt to suit a determined trading style.

If you are looking for a magic EA sorry my friend but if it exist many programmers will be rich, there are many good programmers out there but almost not one make money, why? simple because they aren't traders.

They are a lot of accounting professionals out there who will give advice to you about you financial future but not one is millionaire.

project1972:
There are to many EA who will make money out there, but you need to understand only YOU as a trader will make money, there is not any holy grail in any EA, YOU can be the only holy grail.

Use EAs as a tool to help you in any determined purpose to follow your trading objective, but you are the boss and EA are the tool.

You will start to make money when you got the felling of the market and that come with time, manual trading, experience, and the perception of what the market is doing.

Example. In early may of this year I was a firmly believer that USDJPY after the big dip, will take a slowly long trend upward. I wanted to catch the long trend, Ok i prepared a modified version of Firebid EA without stop loss and without take profit and I put to work buying on every dip 0.01 lots , I got the first order at 109, still is open, collecting swap interest and pips, now with a SL to protect profit.

That account equity is over 800% not bad for 6 months of trading

Unfortunately some broker now have a limit of open trades, and I can't open new positions, but I will kept those until USDJPY take other big dive down.

I use Firebid to fit my trading objective, and I use the EA as a tool but my brain to design my objectives.

You need to learn money management and how to spread your risk.

I am a full time trader and I trade for a living, I have many accounts, with different brokers and I enter in all markets stocks, commodities, futures, and forex.

I play with different degrees of risk, some are high risk strategies, some not, sometimes I lost a lot of money, but in general I am up month after month, anyway when I lost big I recognize that in almost all cases was my fault for not fully adhere to my rules.

Hopes that this help and please don't ask me about more details about my trading style because each time I reveal something, It don't work anymore. Anyway there are a lot of many methods and strategies free out there who work very well but unfortunately only a few traders will be able to follow or adapt to suit a determined trading style.

If you are looking for a magic EA sorry my friend but if it exist many programmers will be rich, there are many good programmers out there but almost not one make money, why? simple because they aren't traders.

They are a lot of accounting professionals out there who will give advice to you about you financial future but not one is millionaire.

You are right.

Thanks project1972 for good post.

Reason: