It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 43

Diamant:
Better read smart books. And practice on demo accounts. Your C.O.
Yeah, demo accounts are cool!

I wonder if there are traders who make money with the help of "smart books" ?

and do not become demo millionaires for demo investments

Serg111:
I wonder if there are traders who make money from "smart books" ?

The big "smart books" have clever little thoughts ... that you have to use correctly. They are the smart little ideas that must be used correctly.

Serg111:
I wonder if there are traders who make money from "smart books" ?

You're talking about something you don't understand. Demo investing, my ass.

Valent:
That's right. That's true. But what about a state of detachment and tranquillity?
Do qigong and meditation. Results are guaranteed.

Diamant:
Do qigong and meditation. Results are guaranteed.

Meditation is a good thing (both for relaxation and for mental health)

Diamant:

You're talking about something you don't understand. Demo investing, my ass.

And what don't I understand?

Valent:
That's for sure. That's true. But what about a state of detachment and tranquillity?

Give up self-preservation and it (a state of detachment and tranquillity) is sure to come.

What it means to give up self-preservation is:

1) humility - to be calm when bad (unpleasant) or good (pleasant) things come back to you;

2) wishing others happiness (growth and peace of mind);

3) reach out to those below you;

4) wholeheartedly praise those above you.

It's these 4 states that you meditate on, putting them into practice. After 1000 hours of such meditation, the effect is guaranteed.

VladislavVG:
Oksana, may I ask you a personal question (rhetorical ;) ) - Are you blonde? Thank you very much. Please don't dye your hair any more.
Do you also think that it is impossible to make money on Forex? Why do you have this opinion?

voronina.oksana:
Do you also think that it is impossible to make money on Forex? Why do you have such an opinion?

You are definitely a blonde ;) : I highlighted in the quote of your post why I thought so ;)....

Let me explain for you : if you follow your logic, then houses are built so that realtors can make money on reselling flats, and regular markets are built to make money for speculators ... think of the rest of the examples yourself )))))))))) Thanks for the good mood.

Reason: