Mt4 API integration with Currenex's API - page 2

The Problems Start When You Have A Good Ea

Hello Everyone,

I Manged Big Accounts With A Very Successful Ea On Mt4.

Last Week The Broker (very Big And Known) Shut Me Down After Non Stop Wining Trades Of Big Amounts.

I Realised That If You Run Millions You Cant Stay With Mt4 Broker And You Must Go To Another Level.

But My Ea Run On Mt4 So If I Want To Work With Currenex (for Example) I Need To Have Some Solution That Will Connect My Mt4 To Open Trades On Currenex.

"strategy Runner" Have This Solution- Mt4 Open Trades>send Them To Strategy Runner Platform That Open Them On Currenex. (you Can Choose To Open Accounts With Any Broker That You Want From The List Like Odl, Rcg Etc.) But Their Bridge From Mt4 To Their Platform Have A Lot Of Problems.

My Question Is Does Anyone Know Any Other Solution ?

Is There Any Other Way To Connect Mt4 To Open And Close Trades On Currenex Without Using Strategy Runner In The Middle ?

Every Opinion And Advice Will Be Welcome.

Thank You

rafi:
Hello Everyone,

I Manged Big Accounts With A Very Successful Ea On Mt4.

Last Week The Broker (very Big And Known) Shut Me Down After Non Stop Wining Trades Of Big Amounts.

I Realised That If You Run Millions You Cant Stay With Mt4 Broker And You Must Go To Another Level.

But My Ea Run On Mt4 So If I Want To Work With Currenex (for Example) I Need To Have Some Solution That Will Connect My Mt4 To Open Trades On Currenex.

"strategy Runner" Have This Solution- Mt4 Open Trades>send Them To Strategy Runner Platform That Open Them On Currenex. (you Can Choose To Open Accounts With Any Broker That You Want From The List Like Odl, Rcg Etc.) But Their Bridge From Mt4 To Their Platform Have A Lot Of Problems.

My Question Is Does Anyone Know Any Other Solution ?

Is There Any Other Way To Connect Mt4 To Open And Close Trades On Currenex Without Using Strategy Runner In The Middle ?

Every Opinion And Advice Will Be Welcome.

Thank You

I believe the bridge is not really necessary.

By having strategy runner, tradestation or any other platform that supports Currenex as native we only need to convert mql4 indicator or EA to the desired language, like easy language. It's only a programing question.

Btw: there is no need to start any word with capital letters

I'd also be interested in ideas for connecting MT4 to other systems, especially Currenex.

I have a profitable (non-scalping) EA and have been "banned" by ODL - as MT4 marketmakers, they don't like it when people make money.

I looked at the Strategy Runner approach but it doesn't seem particularly good, especially since there's no connection between the demo account pricing that drives the EA and the price actually achieved on Currenex.

I've considered re-coding it in another language but would prefer not to if I can avoid it.

Seems like it may not be an issue for much longer... a colleague spoke with Currenex late last week and they are reasonably close to offering MT4 integration

Hi Neo,

Thank You For The Information.

Its A Good News But When You Have Millions In The Accounts You Cant Wait For Maybe Currenex Wiil Develop A Solution... Do You Know When Is It Going To Be Available ?

I Still Need A Fast Solution And Reprogramming Is Not One Of Them...

rafi:
Hi Neo,

Thank You For The Information.

Its A Good News But When You Have Millions In The Accounts You Cant Wait For Maybe Currenex Wiil Develop A Solution... Do You Know When Is It Going To Be Available ?

I Still Need A Fast Solution And Reprogramming Is Not One Of Them...

When you have millions in the account you could contract a team of coders/developers to do what you want in the language/platform you want

SORRY Linuxser... PROGRAMERS HAVE THE CHARACTER TO LEARN THE METHOD AND GO MAKING MONEY FOR THEM SELF (UNFAIR BUT SMART...). THERE IS A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO REVEAL YOUR ALGORITIM TO AND YOU MUST MAKE THE LIST SMALL HAS YOU CAN...

BESIDE, I HAVE A PROGRAMER AS A PARTNER BUT WE DONT HAVE TIME TO REPROGRAMMING.

(ABOUT THE CAPITAL LETTERS- I WRITE ALL THE POST IN CAPITAL BUT IT IS CHANGING WHEN I SUBMIT...)

rafi:
(ABOUT THE CAPITAL LETTERS- I WRITE ALL THE POST IN CAPITAL BUT IT IS CHANGING WHEN I SUBMIT...)

rafi,

It's the inverse with capital letters.

With English the only words that start with a capital letter (like Able) are the beginning of a sentence. After a dot the new sentence starts with a capital letter as I just did it.

Also, in the internet, text written completely with capital letters means somebody shouting.

My comment was about your previous post where you've written something like: I Manged Big Accounts With A Very Successful Ea On Mt4.

Now about the problem.

Bridges are dangerous. Wait a little more by reprogramming the EA or indicator than doing a bridge. It's safest. As you said you're playing with millions.

Currenex MT4 integration via API

Hi all,

I believe I read in this post that you are looking for an Mt4-Currenex integration ( bridge).

Boston Technologies, whom I represent, has such a product.

Our Mt4-Currenex bridge has been battle tested for some time now We are very confident.

Please see more details here : Boston Technologies - MetaTrader 4 Bridges, Technical Solutions for Forex, CFD, and Futures Trading Platforms

or if you would like a free demo/presentation contact :

sales@bostontechnologies.com

Thank you,

George Popescu

I would LIKE TO HAVE A CONNECTION TO CURRENEX WITH MT4 SO THAT I MAY USE AN EA THAT SEEMS TO BE QUICKLY TRADING IN AND OUT. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN A BRIDGE SOLUTION, UNLESS I COULD SEE THE BENEFIT OF PRICE IMPROVEMENT. HAS THERE BEEN ANY PROGRESS?

ElectricSavant

Reason: