Mt4 API integration with Currenex's API - page 3

ElectricSavant:
I would LIKE TO HAVE A CONNECTION TO CURRENEX WITH MT4 SO THAT I MAY USE AN EA THAT SEEMS TO BE QUICKLY TRADING IN AND OUT. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN A BRIDGE SOLUTION, UNLESS I COULD SEE THE BENEFIT OF PRICE IMPROVEMENT. HAS THERE BEEN ANY PROGRESS? ElectricSavant

As far as I have read, they wont release API for MT4, only they did for MT3, and many people got pissed at this and stopped using MT period due to this.

Many experienced programmers who made lots of things for MT3 stopped using it because they were to selfish to release API for MT4.

This is why you need a bridge.

I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale...make me an offer!

ES

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
As far as I have read, they wont release API for MT4, only they did for MT3, and many people got pissed at this and stopped using MT period due to this.

Many experienced programmers who made lots of things for MT3 stopped using it because they were to selfish to release API for MT4.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:

Didn't Hotspot FX do its best to create an ECN bridge and admitted that it withdrew from the MT market 'cos it was impossible to produce a 'workable' solution, mainly due to being unable to code around bugs in Metatrader itself!

Metaquotes has little incentive to make ECN intregation an easy task, let alone supply an API...

My set-up n suggestion

I use mt4 for charting and i trade on currenex. have been on currenex for many years now.

The apparent illusion that one needs 250k to open an account is bogus.

Go use an ecn with currenex and u'll see the edge with interbank spreads.

Frankly, since joining this forum, I know many out there have at least 30-50k to trade FX , so why stick to a mt4 broker and look for tight spreads and no re quotes.

u'll also know there's liquidity during news time.

The counter-party for (my) trades ..... the quoting bank.

There r so many good methods systems here for an edge. So get another edge if u can.

Only diff is no mini lots n of course ea.

Wishing all lots of pips.

I also have a bridge that I offer to banks and brokers

www.RousTech.com for more information.

This is a broker solution for mt4 to currenex, hotspot, lava,integral or what ever. We help brokers transform MT4 into an ECN platform.

ECN Bridge

http://www.roustech.com/upload/Rous%20FX%20Bridge.pdf

Multi Account Manager

http://www.roustech.com/upload/Rous%20MAM.pdf

If you own MT4 MetaQuotes platform I can help you.

Rous Technology LLC.

Your Solution

rafi:
Hello Everyone,

I Manged Big Accounts With A Very Successful Ea On Mt4.

Last Week The Broker (very Big And Known) Shut Me Down After Non Stop Wining Trades Of Big Amounts.

I Realised That If You Run Millions You Cant Stay With Mt4 Broker And You Must Go To Another Level.

But My Ea Run On Mt4 So If I Want To Work With Currenex (for Example) I Need To Have Some Solution That Will Connect My Mt4 To Open Trades On Currenex.

"strategy Runner" Have This Solution- Mt4 Open Trades>send Them To Strategy Runner Platform That Open Them On Currenex. (you Can Choose To Open Accounts With Any Broker That You Want From The List Like Odl, Rcg Etc.) But Their Bridge From Mt4 To Their Platform Have A Lot Of Problems.

My Question Is Does Anyone Know Any Other Solution ?

Is There Any Other Way To Connect Mt4 To Open And Close Trades On Currenex Without Using Strategy Runner In The Middle ?

Every Opinion And Advice Will Be Welcome.

Thank You

I can solve your problem

I'm using C#, get signal from MT4 and send order to currenex.

If you prefer you can send me email or YM at tiongsin@yahoo.com. Please put MT4-Currenex on subject. Thanks

I have solution

I have a solution too if you want to contact me. francisco.martinez@roustech.com

rafi:
Hello Everyone,

I Manged Big Accounts With A Very Successful Ea On Mt4.

Last Week The Broker (very Big And Known) Shut Me Down After Non Stop Wining Trades Of Big Amounts.

I Realised That If You Run Millions You Cant Stay With Mt4 Broker And You Must Go To Another Level.

But My Ea Run On Mt4 So If I Want To Work With Currenex (for Example) I Need To Have Some Solution That Will Connect My Mt4 To Open Trades On Currenex.

"strategy Runner" Have This Solution- Mt4 Open Trades>send Them To Strategy Runner Platform That Open Them On Currenex. (you Can Choose To Open Accounts With Any Broker That You Want From The List Like Odl, Rcg Etc.) But Their Bridge From Mt4 To Their Platform Have A Lot Of Problems.

My Question Is Does Anyone Know Any Other Solution ?

Is There Any Other Way To Connect Mt4 To Open And Close Trades On Currenex Without Using Strategy Runner In The Middle ?

Every Opinion And Advice Will Be Welcome.

Thank You

We have solution for traders. You can request account with FIX API support and use our PowerTradeCopier + Fix Module

FIX - module for PowerTradeCopier, making it possible for FIX API connections to work cooperatively with the proprietary MetaTrader API. You can use this module for copy trades from Metatrader 4 to Metatrade 4 (without running MT4 terminals and with 0 latency), and from metatrader 4 to to Currenex and vice versa. We also can integrate any brokerage company (bank) which can provide FIX API. For example: DukasCopy, Integral etc.

You can request fully functional demo here:

MetaTrader Multiterminal PowerTradeCopier Demo Download

Reason: