Mt4 API integration with Currenex's API

Hi All,

Somebody can help me:

I'm looking for:

Mt4 API integration with Currenex's API

Thanks

B.

can't do it - have to have the MT4 server edition to get currenex data into MT.

do you just want a currenex datafeed?

you can PM me if you wish

Anyone know what IBFX WILL allow?

Just wondering...I have an ea I've been backtesting all day various settings to see what will work to be more profitable. The one thing I see that can possibly cause a problem is that I currently have it set to take profit at 4 pips...not a big number, and can possible be taken in less than a minute. I want to avoid having brokers thinking I'm scalping consistently, but taking more profit seems to really diminish the effectiveness of the ea I'm currently testing...

Any thoughts on what to do to avoid "scalper unfriendly" brokers from being upset with me?

colynjames:
Just wondering...I have an ea I've been backtesting all day various settings to see what will work to be more profitable. The one thing I see that can possibly cause a problem is that I currently have it set to take profit at 4 pips...not a big number, and can possible be taken in less than a minute. I want to avoid having brokers thinking I'm scalping consistently, but taking more profit seems to really diminish the effectiveness of the ea I'm currently testing... Any thoughts on what to do to avoid "scalper unfriendly" brokers from being upset with me?

IBFX has 91 seconds delay. If you will scalp them they will close your account.

is there something that conect mt with currenex ?

Hello,

Maybe I Didnt Understand The Above-

Is There Any Software That Conect Mt4 To Currenex Platform ?

I Have An Ea That Run On Mt4, Can I Conect It To Currenex In Any Way That Every Trade That The Mt4 Wiil Open It Will Open At Currenex ?

Thank You

Rafi,

You must have a bridge between MT4 and Currenex.

If you have $100,000US to invest,

maybe...maybe.. broker will talk with you.

Bongo

Mt To Currenex

Hi Bongo,

First Thank You For Your Response.

I Have Much More, How Do I Do It ?

Wich Broker Do You Recommend To Ask For ?

Does The Broker Him Self Has The Bridge And Its Not Some Software That He Supply ?

Every Information Will Be Useful.

Thanks

OK. I will ask broker.

Broker has his own bridge.

b.

Reason: