Lets crack the bank?!!!!!!!!!

Can we start this discussion on how the banks trade forex.

Since there are many talented and educated members in this forum maybe this will increase our understanding of the forex business.

Please post your info on this.

thanks in advance.

teldon:
Can we start this discussion on how the banks trade forex.

Since there are many talented and educated members in this forum maybe this will increase our understanding of the forex business.

Please post your info on this.

thanks in advance.

Some of my moneymanagers are veteran banktraders.

They do make very good results, but I never could reveal their strategies.

sjerar:
Some of my moneymanagers are veteran banktraders. They do make very good results, but I never could reveal their strategies.

Do they fight fair or do they have information that we can never have?

I cannot discuss the open & closed funds that I am in that are managed by professionals.

The reason for my post is to affirm that there is an edge to be had...it is a number with many zero's in it..

If you can start the cascade and goose it along the way...then you can have your way.

ES

hi

sjerar:
Some of my moneymanagers are veteran banktraders. They do make very good results, but I never could reveal their strategies.

I think with a huge amount of money we can make a good result in forex ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Not with Market Makers. They do have nothing to do with the banks.

They are trading ONLY in house. The winners (5%) cover with losers money (95%).

prasxz:
I think with a huge amount of money we can make a good result in forex ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi

A market maker is the counterpart to the client , The market maker does not operate as an intermediary or trustee, a market maker performs the hedging of its clients' positions according to its policy, which includes offsetting various clients positions, and hedging via liquidity providers (Banks) and its equity capital, at its discretion...

Can you tell me which Market Maker broker

which bank they are using?

Tks.

There is 2 things interesting in this thread.

1) The title draw me in here to read and see

2) Have you realized that all the newer member have higher experience then the older member here? Well, no offense. I know even you can be only the 1st day visitting TSD. Who knows, you could be Ge*rge S*ros or W*rren B*ffet.

Regards

David

well, the banks trade with hourly and 4 hr charts , i heard. Is that right?

teldon:
well, the banks trade with hourly and 4 hr charts , i heard. Is that right?

Banks always trade agains there customer's accounts. Most if not all their customers lose. So they win. Always.

Yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

Reason: