FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 42

hi A8

try to uninstall all the platforms and delect all files(remember back up your indicators and temp)

and install the whc platform only.

hope it works

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, good idea, but that was a fresh install I done about 1 hr ago. When that was installed, I downloaded the *.zip file and installed the templates and indicators, fired MT4 up, loaded the 5min template, and thats all I got.

Wonder why it does not work properly. Let me know if you know of a fix.

Thanks

-A8

Altern8:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, good idea, but that was a fresh install I done about 1 hr ago. When that was installed, I downloaded the *.zip file and installed the templates and indicators, fired MT4 up, loaded the 5min template, and thats all I got.

Wonder why it does not work properly. Let me know if you know of a fix.

Thanks

-A8

Hi buddy!

I also experienced the same problem yesterday. I have already solved it, hope the following can help you.

1. DON'T use the platform provide by the broker (FXDD, WHC, etc)

2. Download the MetaTrader4 platform from the MetaQuotes' site:

http://www.metaquotes.net/terminal and install it

3. After installation, copy the server file (*.srv) into the \config directory. server file means the server of the broker you use

4. Run the MetaTrader4 and login. It should update automatically

5. Open the MetaEditor and open the indicators files and compile them

6. Make sure that the indicators and the templates are in the proper directory.

It should be fine after you have done all of the above.

Regards

Wilson

Hi folks,

It would appear to be a bug of some sort. All of my versions of MT4 204 were built, I guess in May (Mig - 11 May, fxdd - 9 May and whc - 9 May) all of those, that those error messages and no slope/trend lines.

I found a old'ish version from Royal Trader, MT4 Version 204 build April 25. I installed this version, downloaded a new copy of the templates and indicators, fired up MT4. I now have the slope/trend lines, but I still get those error messages with T_S_R daily range.

I can cope with those errors.

Thanks

-A8

results for yesterday 21-05-07

regards...iGoR

Files:
21-05-07.jpg  189 kb

results for today 22-05-07

regards..iGoR

Files:
22-05-07.jpg  198 kb

Hi İgor,

You said while ago in another forum :

About the Heiken Ashi: we use this indicator aspecially so we would NOT see the price action. It gives as Doji bars ONLY were it is needed. In normall candlestick analysis we know that we can have strong patterns. But if we build a system on it (wich is possible with metastock we see that the hitrate of certain "strong candlestick formations" is not higher then 50%. But they help us to visualize tops and bottoms. Some sort of a reminder. But after a while if one looks to them you neglect them because one can have a perfect shooting star (sign of a top) in the middle of an up move or a perfect hammer in the middle of a down move. The heiken ashi prevents that. It gives 90% of the doji bars on tops of bottoms. Were normall candlesticks can give them every were.

This is an eye opening, very full statetment, very good observation.So in heiken ashi method, are doji bars accurate 90% of time at the top or bottom?İn heiken ashi method are other candle patterns as accurate as doji bars ? Thanks in advance.

results for today 23-05-07 with the help of the video room

regards...iGoR

Files:
23-05-07.jpg  198 kb

Results for today 24-05-07 on an other account with of the help the video room.

( +21pips in total )

regards..iGoR

Files:
24-05-07_2.jpg  202 kb

results for today 24-05-07

(total + 26 pips)

regards...iGoR

Files:
24-05-07.jpg  186 kb
Reason: