Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal - page 4

moneymaxs:
can u see attachment for expert and journal. anything wrong ?

error message

00:24:25 Profit Generator 3.2.3b GBPUSD,H1: Error = trade is not allowed in the expert properties

take a look at your sad expert face...this means you did not allow live trading in the "tool/option/expert advisors" tab

take a look buddy

phoenix:
take a look at your sad expert face...this means you did not allow live trading in the "tool/option/expert advisors" tab take a look buddy

ok, ic sad expert face.

i using demo account, also ic ta sad expert face, can u tell me why ? nothing happen to my account....

Files:
demo1_1.jpg  95 kb

take a look here

you should not check this option yet

Bid Line

Lenar:

How about a very simple add on.

Color change to the Bid Line, like you cand do with Ask line .

Tick charts and data

Lenar:
Deepdrunk, unfortunatelly it cant be done in current architecture. But using Custom Indicator you can make such chart yourself.

Lenar, could you please comment on tick charting using Custom Indicator? Also, it would be nice to have all ticks stored, as in Global Server.

Thanks

MT run as services

Hi Lenar,

It's nice to see one of the MT developer arround this forum.

I have a plan to run some EA that hosts at vps site. But the problem come when operating system is restart couse some reason. We should logon and launch MT manually, of course by modify couples registry key (*some vps provider restrict it *) it can perform automatic logon.

That will be nice if MT able to run as background process or sevice. Just split the program into 2 parts as engine and console.

I hope we can see it soon already apply on next version

Hi Lenar, anyway to use shortcut keys to buy order / sell order/ modify order?

this would be a great advancement for Mt4 if it was built int. Ctrl B, Ctrl S etc.. I know F9 opens an order, but I would still love to utilize full shortcut keys. Anyway of doing that?

rlinac:
Hi Lenar,

It's nice to see one of the MT developer arround this forum.

I have a plan to run some EA that hosts at vps site. But the problem come when operating system is restart couse some reason. We should logon and launch MT manually, of course by modify couples registry key (*some vps provider restrict it *) it can perform automatic logon.

That will be nice if MT able to run as background process or sevice. Just split the program into 2 parts as engine and console.

I hope we can see it soon already apply on next version

Yes, that would be very helpfull

Where can we suggest new features for MT?

Hi:

Is there a place to suggest new MT4 features?

I would like the ability to click on one of my trades (open trades or in account history) and have the relevant chart & time open in the chart window. A greater plus would be to have it mark the start and end of the trade.

Thanks,

Barry

Reason: