Wishes for MQL5 - page 7

chv:
Gorillych:
There is a desire to have a TrailingStop on the server :),
Still tracking StopLoss and TakeProfit...

What exactly is the algorithm? There are at least 11 types of trailing in this library . And how many of them (or others) to implement on the server?

It is sufficient to have a simple trailing stop, i.e. a linear pulling of that stop which was set by the last operation, just to be able to turn off the computer at night. And more complex algorithms will be implemented in the Expert Advisor.
Simple trailing stops are implemented in many dealers that use their own terminal software.
This, of course, overloads the dealers' servers, so they are not interested, but at least it is a sacred thing to do for the real money.

Another wish - export history to CSV in a more flexible way, not just a fixed number of bars equal to their number in the window, and the choice of the beginning (and optionally end) of the history. And preferably, for greater convenience, customize the formats: date, header (which does not yet exist), a set of required fields.

add inline functions
array_push(Array, Var) add an element to the array from a variable
array_pop(Array, Var) remove the last element from the array into a variable
array_shift(Array, Var) add the first element to the array from a variable
array_unshift(Array, Var) pull the first element from the array into a variable

Rukuki_Ake:
add inline functions
array_push(Array, Var) add an element to the array from a variable
array_pop(Array, Var) remove the last element from the array into a variable
array_shift(Array, Var) add the first element to the array from a variable
array_unshift(Array, Var) pull the first element from the array into a variable

Are you too lazy to write it yourself?

You must be referring to operations that change the size of an array, and that's not so easy. It is not a single operator procedure, but 2!

An array whose size has to be changed in all sorts of ways is no longer an array, but rather a list. I have no doubt that there will be such a data type in the language. It would be strange if it wasn't planned.

Here are two more ideas.

1) Certification. For all languages, you can find an organisation that will do the exam and issue a certificate of achievement in that language. Agree that customers will trust you more if they can certify that you have already been appraised.

2) Distributing (selling) signals. I just don't like the business model of a self-promoter. It's not that good for both the programmer and the customer. I imagine something like a p2p network. A bit like SendMail and SendFTP implementations. The seller has a list of IPs (or usernames, or numbers) and the SignalSend function (for example). The buyer has an IP or username or seller number and a SignalReceive function. I would make and some approximate site with buyer registration in PHP and MySQL (as the most basic and cheapest hosting option).

Quick-key operations.
Ability to enter keyboard shortcuts for a simple operation.
For example: Press CTRL+A to open a Buy Limit for EURUSD of 0.3 lot 15 points below the current price with TP of 30.
And that any such operation could be created in the settings.
I think this would be a very useful feature in the new MT.
Otherwise F9, then set buy-limit, then write the buy-limit price, then TP, then execute - it takes a lot of time!
Or you could assign some operation to a function key.
Do you think it's difficult to implement in the new MT?
And in general, does anyone need such a feature, or only me?

Plus:
And in general, does anyone need this opportunity or is it just me?
Have a look at my website and see if it works for you.

I also have a wish, perhaps suffering from increased silliness from what has been written on the subject of MQL development. I remember, a long time ago, writing all sorts of programs in C. I used the compiler from Waterloo Computing (Watcom). At that time it was one of the best, if not the best. The project eventually moved to the new Open Watcom stage, and probably partly stalled, but, uh, everything seems to stay there:

http://www.openwatcom.org/index.php/Download

Or maybe, instead of developing MQL (why should we invent something that has already been there (all sorts of structures and stuff), and is offered for nothing), we should attach this very compiler, including C/C++/FORTRAN, and forget about the development issues (this, after all, will be MQL5 and then MQL6 in the end)? I have to add necessary trading specific functions and integrate them with the environment. And MQL itself is similar to C (I mean syntax probably can be recompiled with not so big problems). I remember that Delphi was written in it.

At least the problem with the speed of computation, which is very important, will be completely solved (there was nothing faster than that compiler at that time). And no dlls would be needed and no competitors would be needed .....

I understand that it won't happen, but ... couldn't resist. :о)

PS: don't ban me :o))))

Reason: