Welcome to the world of XP_EMAs - page 3

hi,

Thank you codersguru for your great work on EAs

I have just a question about your EA.

You create EA based on moving average.

Do you think that can be good if the EA can look at another TF for the trend and trad for another TF.

For exemple, you get a systeme look at the cross of 2 MA in H4 for see the trend and EA open trad in H1 TF only, in the same direction of the trend cheked on H4. I say it quite simple, can use other indicators for the trend, but just for make trading go in the same way of the principal mouvement, that will not buy or sell when cross for 5 pips only.

I back to XP EMAs testing,

thanks

daika:
hi,

Thank you codersguru for your great work on EAs

I have just a question about your EA.

You create EA based on moving average.

Do you think that can be good if the EA can look at another TF for the trend and trad for another TF.

For exemple, you get a systeme look at the cross of 2 MA in H4 for see the trend and EA open trad in H1 TF only, in the same direction of the trend cheked on H4. I say it quite simple, can use other indicators for the trend, but just for make trading go in the same way of the principal mouvement, that will not buy or sell when cross for 5 pips only.

I back to XP EMAs testing,

thanks

Hi daika,

Thanks for you interest in XP_EMAs EA and thanks for your idea!

It's a good idea to confirm the trade by looking at higher timeframe trends or by setting a level of pips above/below the cross before taking the trade! I'll consider these great ideas in the coming versions of the EA!

Thanks again!

Codersguru

I like a lot this EA and I like trad on gbpjpy with it

I have try to change someseting for make it work in H4

------------------

extern int TimeFrame = 240;

string LP[] = {"EURUSD","USDCHF","GBPUSD","USDJPY","AUDUSD","USDCAD","GBPJPY"}; // add/remove the pairs you want to limit.

int NumberOfTries = 4;

------------------

I have turn on the EA after compilation, but still no trad, did I do a mistake or i should wait more?

daika:
Codersguru

I like a lot this EA and I like trad on gbpjpy with it

I have try to change someseting for make it work in H4

------------------

string LP[] = {"EURUSD","USDCHF","GBPUSD","USDJPY","AUDUSD","USDCAD","GBPJPY"}; // add/remove the pairs you want to limit.

int NumberOfTries = 4;

------------------

I have turn on the EA after compilation, but still no trad, did I do a mistake or i should wait more?

Your modification is right! You have to wait more!

thanks sir!!!

I have looking long time for EA MA systeme.

So happy to find a good one

is this normal?

codersguru:
Your modification is right! You have to wait more!

HI GURU:

Is this EA working on a live mini account?

Is this correct?

extern bool LimitPairs = true;

extern bool LimitFrame = true;

string LP[] = {"EURUSDm","USDCHFm","GBPUSDm","USDJPYm","AUDUSDm","USDCADm","GBPJPY"}; // add/remove the paris you want to limit.

int NumberOfTries = 4;

Should I place this EA on 1 hour or 4 hour chat?

Thanks a lot!

samahdi:
HI GURU:

Is this EA working on a live mini account?

Is this correct?

extern bool LimitPairs = true;

extern bool LimitFrame = true;

string LP[] = {"EURUSDm","USDCHFm","GBPUSDm","USDJPYm","AUDUSDm","USDCADm","GBPJPY"}; // add/remove the paris you want to limit.

int NumberOfTries = 4;

Should I place this EA on 1 hour or 4 hour chat?

Thanks a lot!

I have change timeframe for H4 (240)

and add gbpjpy

that's not coddersguru original EA, his system is for H1

modification

is it possible that someone modifies the ea as follows:

1- time limit trading ex. 8am to 18 pm

2- allow the ea to buy more than one lot when it gets more than one buy signal. and closes and reverses when it gets one opposite signal.

i tried to modify the ea to get buy and sell signals from my posted 3ema indicator.

thanks

Additional Feature Request

Guru - can you add min margin level so no new trades are opened below a certain margin level and money management?

Reason: