Welcome to the world of XP_EMAs - page 2

same

same happened with me on AUDUSD H1

New to this Area

Hello All

Its my first post here, I will just say hello to everybody here from Denmark.

I started with this Ea yesterday, and I may say, that its very good until now.

Today xp-ema have opened 6 trades and now my profit is 513$ the time now in Denmark is 15.45 I think I am in GMT+2 summertime.

So as ND told above that this EA will not trade very often, I think its trade a lot at leats today.

I look forward to test this EA, and thanks to Codersguru for this system

Excuse my English, I am better in Danish

fratelli

thanks ND

i like the EA but now i need help about it

y run demo IBFX

oob settings

6 pairs H1

i wait for you muchas gracias

che:
thanks ND

i like the EA but now i need help about it

y run demo IBFX

oob settings

6 pairs H1

i wait for you muchas gracias

I will come tomorrow at home and will try to look inside the code the will post the updated statements.

The reason the ea's not working at all for some of you is because the ea is not coded to trade mini's. You just have to put m's next to the currency pairs in the code.

Nick,

EA is working for me. I have it placed just on three pair right now; usdchf, gbpusd, eurusd. It has placed four trades on these so far. One on usdchf closed from hitting TS w/+7pips profit. One gbp sell is at +32, one buy eur is at -21, and a sell chf is at -21.

On a manual trade thought, there must be something else going on behind the scenes as you can see that it does not simply trade with a crossing. I did grab a net of +20 pips in the chop and it was interesting to watch things progress. There will be small (should be anyway) losses in a sideways market, but placing the EMAs on a 1hr and looking historicaly one can see that a few -20 pip or -10pip or breakevens during the consolidation can be a setup to a largeish +50,60,100 or more trade. So the model is more than likely profitable in the long run. I see the small washout/breakeven trades as the price one needs to pay to be there for the big moves. I'm looking at a 24SMA on my 1hr chart with an multiple SMA Envelope (it is the standard one in the regular indicators, just duplicate it with different "deveations") set at 0.15, 0.24, 0.38, 0.50, 0.68, 0.85, 1.0 . One can see that if they waited until the crossing of price above/below the 0.15 (aggressive) or 0.24 (conservative) they would eliminate nearly all whipsaws if trading manualy, of course you would give up some pips profit if the run is "the big one".

One final PS thought: This relates more for live-manual demo trading, and i'm just thinking as i type... What would be the proper MM on such an EA as this? Do you go in w/your full% per your money management rules and then take all lots off at the cross? Or could one average in such as what takes place with an EA like GridMACD taking additional lots in the direction of the trend ever XXpips and close all lots out at cross? Thanks for sharing any of your thoughts.

: ) Thom

I Like it, nice job, simple is always beautiful.. I plotted on the charts threw in RSI as a filter out of curiousity and the 60 and 40 levels appear to give a reasonable secondary confirmation and weed out a few false positives/whipsaws...

muchas gracias Faifani

i change the code to miniaccount ibfx EURUSDm ..... ALL

know run very nice

thanks

Ok.. I read this wrong, i was looking for the crossing of the 20ema... noticed trades happening when 2 & 3 crossed.. uh duh.. so the RSI filter I mention earlier doesnt apply.. however it does apply well to the 2&3 crossing the 20 and then keeping you on the right side if the trade whenever momentun drags the 2&3 thru the 20 falsely.... just glancing I see some very nice pip gains possible with this method

mini account ibfx

che:
muchas gracias Faifani

i change the code to miniaccount ibfx EURUSDm ..... ALL

know run very nice

thanks

Hi,

You don't have to change the array with symbols.

If you change the next function a little bit you can use this EA for normal and mini accounts.

bool AllowedPair(string pair)

{

bool result=false;

for (int n = 0 ; n < ArraySize(LP); n++)

{

if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,6) == LP[n])

{

result = true;

}

}

return (result);

}

Reason: