Auto Trendline and Triangle Indicator - page 2

vidda:
Here another example. Anyone know how to contruct the join point of the trendline Like the ones on MMTS?

Hello Vidda,

Did you get the indicator? What are the rules for this trading system? I beleive it is the ZTL system...

Cheers

Another Request...

is there any indicator tht can recognise triangle or flag and pennant?

MANSTIR:

please share here, please

yup... anyone have that trendline indicator, please share...

coder4hire:
is there any indicator tht can recognise triangle or flag and pennant?

Search for demark indicator on here...i think it will do, though you need to add your discretion.

Trend Line Indicator

Hi All,

I've been searching TSD for the last couple of hours, but can't find what I'm looking for. Can someone help me locate the following indicator please?

Indicator which draws a ray trend line from the highest point of last month to the highest point of last week and the lowest point of last month to the lowest point of last week. Indicator needs to be used on 5 min chart and available in mq4 so that I can make changes and add high and low of last week to high and low of yesterday, high and low of yesterday to high and low of 4hr, etc (I'm no coder, but I can make changes by cutting and pasting).

Please note that I am looking for a simple high to high and low to low trend line indi. It must NOT be based on fractals, or demark or murray math, etc.

Moderators, please put message this in the recommended thread if I am in the wrong one.

Kind regards,

Lim

I moved your post to this thread but I do not know ...

Personally I am using this indicator from this system:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317/page2

It can be adjusted by how many bars to be used to draw trendline for example.

But you can look at this threads as well:

- MTF_HI_LOW: multi timeframe indicator for high/low daily, week and so on in one chart window.

- # Hi Low - Open Close CANDLES: very good indicator is on this post. The original thread: Narrow Range Day Indicator.

- 4Period Open Close indicator is on this thread.

- some good ranging indicators (averaging daily, weekly etc) is here.

- Range Indicators are here (many good indicators are updated regularly).

- Price amplitude counter: original thread.

- Narrow Range Day Indicator: the thread with good informative indicator.

- MTF Range indicators are here.

- High and Low Multi Meter is on this page.

- CounterSwing OpenHiLo indicator: this post.

- Daily Open-SR Technique: interesting thread with some good indicators.

- Range breakout indicator is on this post.

- Minute Averages indicator is on this thread.

Trading @ Price in SUPorRES zone: good indicators.

Thanks, but not what I was after...

newdigital:
I moved your post to this thread but I do not know ...

Personally I am using this indicator from this system:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317/page2

It can be adjusted by how many bars to be used to draw trendline for example.

But you can look at this threads as well:

- MTF_HI_LOW: multi timeframe indicator for high/low daily, week and so on in one chart window.

- # Hi Low - Open Close CANDLES: very good indicator is on this post. The original thread: Narrow Range Day Indicator.

- 4Period Open Close indicator is on this thread.

- some good ranging indicators (averaging daily, weekly etc) is here.

- Range Indicators are here (many good indicators are updated regularly).

- Price amplitude counter: original thread.

- Narrow Range Day Indicator: the thread with good informative indicator.

- MTF Range indicators are here.

- High and Low Multi Meter is on this page.

- CounterSwing OpenHiLo indicator: this post.

- Daily Open-SR Technique: interesting thread with some good indicators.

- Range breakout indicator is on this post.

- Minute Averages indicator is on this thread.

Trading @ Price in SUPorRES zone: good indicators.

Hi ND,

Thanks for the info, but I had already checked out most of these articles including this thread. Still not what I need, but at least I wont waste any more time looking. I'll get someone to program what I need and then post it here when it's finished.

Cheers,

Lim

Limstylz:
Hi All,

I've been searching TSD for the last couple of hours, but can't find what I'm looking for. Can someone help me locate the following indicator please?

Indicator which draws a ray trend line from the highest point of last month to the highest point of last week and the lowest point of last month to the lowest point of last week. Indicator needs to be used on 5 min chart and available in mq4 so that I can make changes and add high and low of last week to high and low of yesterday, high and low of yesterday to high and low of 4hr, etc (I'm no coder, but I can make changes by cutting and pasting).

Please note that I am looking for a simple high to high and low to low trend line indi. It must NOT be based on fractals, or demark or murray math, etc.

Moderators, please put message this in the recommended thread if I am in the wrong one.

Kind regards,

Lim

Limstylz, There used to be a free one on the forum here but I cannot locate it either. If you want to buy one you can purchase it for $35 at forex-experts.com Click on indicators and scroll down and you'll see auto-trendlines. I am not affiliated with them. Goldensight

goldensight:
Limstylz, There used to be a free one on the forum here but I cannot locate it either. If you want to buy one you can purchase it for $35 at forex-experts.com Click on indicators and scroll down and you'll see auto-trendlines. I am not affiliated with them. Goldensight

Thanks Goldensight, will take a look.

Lim

Definately not what I was looking for

goldensight:

After looking at the indicator on the forex-experts.com site, I realise it doesn't do what I need. I have spoken with a couple of coders, but its a little bit expensive to do something this simple.

Can anyone here start me off in the right direction with the code? I will be happy to share this indicator once I have completed it.

TIA

Reason: