Auto Trendline and Triangle Indicator - page 5

Good! so it leaves only Mladen ...

As far as I see, only one was serious about this "indicator" (let him be "unnamed" this time :):)) : the one that is making people pay for it !!!!

fxbs:
Good! so it leaves only Mladen ...

mladen:
As far as I see, only one was serious about this "indicator" (let him be "unnamed" this time :):)) : the one that is making people pay for it !!!!

I am quite sure TRO would qualify for stimulus money...

...it's easy to apply, just like asking for donations...you can do that surely

Xard777

cockeyedcowboy:
I too look at it as a joke, and was kidding around. May be my 'humofr' is too DRY!

DRY? i wanned to screw some line to Mladens indi - and he almost killed me! -but i was just kidding! he was so mean to me - and then told - he was just kidding too

-how's that 4 dry humfor?

Finished

I completed work on the trend/S&R/triangle indicator.

It plots:

the highest of last month to the highest of last week

the highest of last week to the highest of yesterday

the highest of yesterday to the highest last 4hr bar

the highest of last 4hr bar to the highest of last hour bar

The same for the lowest of the above.

I use it to show breakout and bounce zones. Many thanks to the guys at MQL forum for providing me with timeseries information.

BTW. You must have at least 2 months worth of 1 min history to work properly. Otherwise the trend lines do not draw at the correct times.

Files:
trendsrb.ex4  8 kb

MANSTIR:

please share here, please

Manstir,

Do you have this indicator ? If you already have, i would appreciate if you could sharing with me here. many thanks

Auto-trendline indicator- Inside

Good Day Guys and Gals

Here is a indicator that I find useful. It automatically drawlines the trendlines on any time frame for you.

Enjoy

Pickle

Files:

pickle:
Good Day Guys and Gals

Here is a indicator that I find useful. It automatically drawlines the trendlines on any time frame for you.

Enjoy

Pickle

Looks nice, pickle

I will test it. Tks. !......

hi

thanks for share pickle

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: