Elite indicators :) - page 1342

seeker178:
Dear Mladen ! Hi! In my hands came across a very interesting expert Advisor! The file attached below! Can you see and test on a demo account and his genius to improve and add something interesting? Thank you so much in advance!

PS This EA is made for one month me 40% of net profit. I would be very grateful if you don't upgrade and some work on its behalf.
It is decompiled code.

seeker178:
Dear Mladen ! Hi! In my hands came across a very interesting expert Advisor! The file attached below! Can you see and test on a demo account and his genius to improve and add something interesting? Thank you so much in advance!

PS This EA is made for one month me 40% of net profit. I would be very grateful if you don't upgrade and some work on its behalf.
If it makes money for you, use it as is

mladen:

Upgraded basic moving averages ppo (percent price oscillator)

Thank you Mladen.

Dynamic momentum oscillator (a combination of rsi and a kind of momentum)

Same thing as above, but using stochastic in calculation instead of rsi. Comparison shows that stochastic (this version) is faster than the rsi (previous) version when same parameters are used

Hi,, someone

Would you pls add all type average method for this indicator

thanks
Files:

tristantsh:
Hi,, someone

Would you pls add all type average method for this indicator

thanks

tristantsh

Tim Morris ma is an average kind for itself - there is no average type that can be changed in it

mladen:

tristantsh

Tim Morris ma is an average kind for itself - there is no average type that can be changed in it

Thank mladen,
if so, what can be added to the band or atr

tristantsh:
Thank mladen,
if so, what can be added to the band or atr
Sorry : what band and what atr? That indicator does not use (or produces) those at all

mladen:
Sorry : what band and what atr? That indicator does not use (or produces) those at all
Sorry. I do not know it.
thank you
Reason: