[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 279

let's go for a red one )))) or.......

it won't be long before the dollar-perlos halftime show... let's get comfortable...)))

artikul:
Who knows? )))) I'm looking at it myself ))))

in your account and look at 10 years without optims and with a fix lot...

Serg51:

Actually, according to the laws of physics, the sum of all the numbers in the closing, opening, highs and lows prices has no effect on the energy of the market. And if we get a round price of 1.00000. The energy will be equal to one... I will now try to rewrite the indicator and perform a correct calculation based on the index of relative vigour. Let's see what happens. Do you mind testing the result?
If I get a round price 1.00000 with no shadows and closing equal to opening, the energy will be equal to 2 and the candlestick will look like a Dodge Dash))) Have you seen many of these parity candlesticks in your practice? )))

Vizard:

Put it in your account and look at 10 years without optics and with a fix lot...
If you look carefully, you'll see that the indicator looks the same in falling and rising markets))) The red and green bars show not the direction of movement, but the fall or rise of some conditional value for both bulls and bears bars)))

What a life, the trend is taking the traders one by one.

sever31:
What a life, the trend is taking the traders one by one.

because they are not traders...

artikul:
If you look carefully, you'll see the turkey looks the same on a falling and rising markets )))) The red and green bars show not the direction of movement, but the fall or rise of some conditional value for both bulls and bears bars)))

I didn't look ... I just wrote it to test it and not to break my eyes)))

I had a look at the image ... I had a look at the picture ... I had a look at the image ... I had a look at the image ... have looked at the picture ... there is nothing of the kind ... the quest for the grail continues )))

Vizard:

Because they are not traders at all...

http://www.vv.com.ua/news/6837

Money-grubbers (© Swinosaurs) all.

Those who think they are traders.

spent half a day running around defending my ditties and giving me 22 macaroons ))))

settled in, will fall in spite of any turkeys... or moose as usual)))))

Vizard:

did not look ... just wrote to test it and do not break your eyes))))

Well, it does show some power (I wrote it for something)...so we can try to cross and run it... looked at the picture ... there is nothing of the kind ... the quest for the grail continues )))

I'm already using it for real ))))
Reason: