Solar wind

Does anyone know if this indicator re-paints the past?

donb01:
Does anyone know if this indicator re-paints the past?

I tested this indicator.It repaint the past.

It recalculates (repaints) big time.

Don't waste your time on trying to make an ea out of this indicator.

Dave <<<

Thanks for the info and quick responses

Solar wind is based on Fisher transforms, and most will repaint previous bars to make it look better than it is. The Fisher m11 that I have included doesn't repaint but uses previous data to smooth the histogram - it also adds a delay that may be a problem at times.

I have also included JMA slope that is probably the best indicator I have seen, and I use it with Fisher M11, triggerlines, awesome, and PSAR . It shows when to trade along with entry and exit. The screen shows JMA on the bottom.

Files:

Thanks Richx7

Thanks for your reply and the indicators. On question, with jma slope do you wait for certain level to be reached or just a change in color?

with jma slope do you wait for certain level to be reached or just a change in color

It depends on which time chart you use. If you use 15 min charts wait for it to reach + or - .0002, and if 4 hr charts use the color change. Usually it will signal trades earlier than Fish M11 (which has some delay). Fish gives buy sells but doesn't tell you when to trade - JMA will be flat during low volume periods. You will see that both give green red signals that usually match. Each has his own style, and you will have to find what's best for you. Here is a link to a system that you may want to look at using solar wind:

http://spreadtrade2win.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2885&start=10

richx7:
It depends on which time chart you use. If you use 15 min charts wait for it to reach + or - .0002, and if 4 hr charts use the color change. Usually it will signal trades earlier than Fish M11 (which has some delay). Fish gives buy sells but doesn't tell you when to trade - JMA will be flat during low volume periods. You will see that both give green red signals that usually match. Each has his own style, and you will have to find what's best for you. Here is a link to a system that you may want to look at using solar wind: http://spreadtrade2win.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2885&start=10

Richx7. I followed you link ad was wondering how to set up the system like you have in the link above. Any help would be great.

Thank you

how to set up the system like you have in the link above

I usually trade 15 min (or 30 min charts during slow choppy trading) and use 5 min charts or 1 min charts during big news so it may need to be changed for higher times. In the chart I use

triggerlines alert (sounds on color change)

Heikin Ashi MA (blue red bars)

Awesome (window 1)

Trading hours (window 2)

Fisher m11 (window 3)

JMA slope (window 4)

add PSAR if you want too

You could try FX Fish on 1hr or 4hr charts in place of Fisher m11 which is delayed on higher charts. I have included 5 to get you started.

richx7:
I usually trade 15 min (or 30 min charts during slow choppy trading) and use 5 min charts or 1 min charts during big news so it may need to be changed for higher times. In the chart I use

triggerlines alert (sounds on color change)

Heikin Ashi MA (blue red bars)

Awesome (window 1)

Trading hours (window 2)

Fisher m11 (window 3)

JMA slope (window 4)

add PSAR if you want too

You could try FX Fish on 1hr or 4hr charts in place of Fisher m11 which is delayed on higher charts. I have included 5 to get you started.

Ok I got them all thank you. Now what do I look for?

Reason: