All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 73

sebastianK:
Ehlers reading TSD? September TASC issue - compare to zones indicators

I don't think so

I rather think that he has guys working for him and that he is just a trademark name - if someone visited then some of those guys did it

miro1360:
Indicator from this thread will not refresh automaticaly. Somebody who can find why it does not refresh?

Miro1360, sorry just saw your post anyway there is a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page666 it's called AMA but looking at the code looks the same as the FAMA you posted, and far as I can tell it is working fine.

This an updated version of ift of adaptive super smoothed.

sebastianK:
Ehlers reading TSD? September TASC issue - compare to zones indicators

Hi to all

aside from the issue TASC,:)can some body tell me,which indi (channel) is at chart with 3 lines,red in center.

regards

mrtools:
This an updated version of ift of adaptive super smoothed.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

can you guide me,if (IFT) stand for inverse fisher transform ?

and WPR for what ?

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MRTOOLS,

can you guide me,if (IFT) stand for inverse fisher transform ?

and WPR for what ?

regards

Mintiwana, wpr stands for William's percent range it's the same as the stochastic, or a renamed stochastic guess you could say.

mladen:
Upgraded adaptive Laguerre RSI too : adaptive_laguerre_rsi_-_mtf.ex4

Nice. Thanks

mladen:
There are adapting and adapting. Here is one more version : adaptive_laguerre_rsi_-_mtf_2.ex4

This one is not using the original John Ehlers adapting, but a completely different type. The difference is enormous, and frankly I like this one better (upper is the original John Ehlers type of adapting, lower is this one)

Second version looks much better

mladen:
There are adapting and adapting. Here is one more version : adaptive_laguerre_rsi_-_mtf_2.ex4

This one is not using the original John Ehlers adapting, but a completely different type. The difference is enormous, and frankly I like this one better (upper is the original John Ehlers type of adapting, lower is this one)

mladen, any chance of the .mq4 file? I'm trying to get this to work with an EA, and am struggling, but then I'm still learning. With an EA it keeps rapidly loading the indicator until MT4 gives an error (8) about incorrect ex4 file. The ex4 file is fine, because indicator works perfectly? I think I may be screwing up this indicator's parameters or something in the EA. I'm using fxdreema which enables one to import the indicator settings automatically, but from mq4 only.

Thanks, bones

4XBones:
mladen, any chance of the .mq4 file? I'm trying to get this to work with an EA, and am struggling, but then I'm still learning. With an EA it keeps rapidly loading the indicator until MT4 gives an error (8) about incorrect ex4 file. The ex4 file is fine, because indicator works perfectly? I think I may be screwing up this indicator's parameters or something in the EA. I'm using fxdreema which enables one to import the indicator settings automatically, but from mq4 only. Thanks, bones

No need for a mq4 file

That ex4 file is built with build 840 - if you use correct parameters all will work when called with iCustom() - check if you are omitting some of the parameters - people tend to omit the first parameter with indicators like that - the time frame parameter

Post your iCustom() call line for revision if after adding the time frame parameter it still does not work

Reason: