All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 79

this the swami super smoother coded by "igorad" , settings : bipolar trend mode , sample lenght 0 , the range of periods is set as 10 to 100

with a glance of an eye u can see the whole picture of trend .for example if price goes from upward to downward really sharp in a way that all of periods change direction  then sawmichart suddenly turns red as it happens in 18 april 8:00

never thought this day would come but i wish i was russian ! found this indi in a russian forum ... had to use google translate to register lol

KumoBreake:
never thought this day would come but i wish i was russian ! found this indi in a russian forum ... had to use google translate to register lol
next time ask me :-)... i am speaking russian...

KumoBreake:

this the swami super smoother coded by "igorad" , settings : bipolar trend mode , sample lenght 0 , the range of periods is set as 10 to 100

with a glance of an eye u can see the whole picture of trend .for example if price goes from upward to downward really sharp in a way that all of periods change direction  then sawmichart suddenly turns red as it happens in 18 april 8:00

this swami super smoother i use with that settings:

settings

and its amazing good at M1 TF

everytime when the cross happend and a green the green line goes up or down...

@Mr.. mladen and Mr. mrtools

would it be possible to add here alerts and arrows?

as

that would be very cool and for sure a big box of cookies and many sweets... :-)

Thank you very much you great men....

Have a nice weekend and good time...

Nicoleeeeeeeeeee :-) 

KumoBreake:

and thank you for sharing KumoBreake!!!!

Hi Mladen
I don't know if this is possible, however. I wonder if there is possibility to add filter to the indicator of Ehlers Fisher transform given below.

talaate:

Hi Mladen
I don't know if this is possible, however. I wonder if there is possibility to add filter to the indicator of Ehlers Fisher transform given below.

Will check and will get back with the results

NicoleDeinhard:

this swami super smoother i use with that settings:

and its amazing good at M1 TF

everytime when the cross happend and a green the green line goes up or down...

@Mr.. mladen and Mr. mrtools

would it be possible to add here alerts and arrows?

that would be very cool and for sure a big box of cookies and many sweets... :-)

Thank you very much you great men....

Have a nice weekend and good time...

Nicoleeeeeeeeeee :-) 

Hi , what is the top indicator window in the bottom image ?
Files:

Jourabchi:
Hi , what is the top indicator window in the bottom image ?
thats Vertex and peak in combination.

Just i changed the colors now...

NicoleDeinhard:
thats Vertex and peak in combination.

Just i changed the colors now...

If this is not to much trouble can you upload vertex ?

thank you. 

Reason: