All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 21

tq

mladen:
Maybe it is time to end the everlasting "does it repaint" dispute about any variation or implementation of Ehlers' Fisher Transform on Metatrader

Two versions of Ehlers' Fisher Transform : the "classical" one and the histogram version

Both are coded exactly the same way the originals are

The biggest difference among these two and other "non repainting" ones is the way maximum and minimum are searched for : from original it is clear that those are searched for within chosen price, not within highs and lows (when not done that way peaks that are clearly defined in these indicators are lost, and thus one of the most useful informations from this indicator is lost)

And no, none of these two indicators does not repaint

tq bro.for sharing profitable indi.

thanks bro.

Gramski:
Hi all...

I'm dedicating this thread to all indicators by John Ehler's in the hope that we can get/make as many of them for MT4 as possible.

Please post any MT4 John Ehlers indicators

that you have here as outlined in his books "Rocket Science for Traders", "Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures", "Mesa and Trading Market Cycles".

Please post any coding for indicators that programmers could convert to Mql4.

Thanks to Igorad and others for already programming many of these indicators.

To kick things off see my attachments...

Gramski.

thank bro.,for sharing..by da way wats dat wz the cell

Gramski:
Read Ehler's 'Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures'. It's essential reading.

The indicators described in that book can be found here...

Custom Indicators | MQLsoft - [mql, programming, service, mql4, ea, forex, trading, automated, metatrader, indicator, expert advisor, strategy, ea programming, robot, algorithmic, professional, free, download]

also: JE MOE filter by Wylie

| "Modified Optimum Elliptic Filter"

| Source of calculations:

| Stocks & Commodities vol 18:7 p20-29

| Optimal Detrending by John F. Ehlers

different approach than mqlsoft.com

discussion here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179233

Files:
imax_1.mq4  3 kb

center of gravity ea

I wounder if someone can make ea with the following rules... I wanted to paste a picture, but still don't know how...

open position when signal touches green line (opposite direction of course), stop loss 20 - 30, close when signal touches blue, middle line... If signal goes against you and touches brown line, open another position with the same stop loss, close when signal touches middle line... I know that the indicator repaints, but still, it might be profitable on 5 min chart... or maybe this can be modified... in most cases, the signal reverses after touching green line... after brown one almost always... thanks...

and the picture is here...

Files:

Need help with Adaptive Laguerre Filter

Problem Solved.

Ehlers collection

jerrimix:
Hello to all!!!

Dears, I want to say thanks for your work and ideas about adaptive indicators and systems! I collected an archieve with all Elder's and Ehler's indicators that I found in this forum and Internet. I hope it will be useful for somebody.

Attachment is here:

elders-ehlers.zip

Sincerely!

CoOl thanks

ehlers mama

Gramski:
More attachments..

the implementation of Ehlers mama in #mama.mq4 does NOT look anything like the mama showed in the Ehlers paper or VT implementation.

Reason: