EA works on some charts not on others?

Hi

I have an ea that I backtest on all currencies and it buys and sells ok. Now I start forward testing it on these currencies, attatching the ea to each currencies chart. But I am finding the ea totally ignores signals on some charts. So far it has seen signals on 3 charts, but only done what it has to do on 2 of charts.

I am going to try this : rename the ea with the suffice of the currency i.e. ea_audusd - and then attach this to each chart and see if it gets all the signals.

If that doesn't work - then it is going to take much coding to get the ea to see all the charts by just attaching it to one chart - I know it can be done - but I am hoping to avoid this.

Has anyone had a similar experience - or can you pls give some advice? thanks

cardio:
Hi

I have an ea that I backtest on all currencies and it buys and sells ok. Now I start forward testing it on these currencies, attatching the ea to each currencies chart. But I am finding the ea totally ignores signals on some charts. So far it has seen signals on 3 charts, but only done what it has to do on 2 of charts.

I am going to try this : rename the ea with the suffice of the currency i.e. ea_audusd - and then attach this to each chart and see if it gets all the signals.

If that doesn't work - then it is going to take much coding to get the ea to see all the charts by just attaching it to one chart - I know it can be done - but I am hoping to avoid this.

Has anyone had a similar experience - or can you pls give some advice? thanks

Check NULL inside the code.

For example:

double iWPR( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int shift)

If NULL instead of string symbol so it is current symbol (current any pairs). Check it everywhere in the code because it should be NULL eeverywhere.

Thanks

I will try it.

Reason: