10points 3.mq4 - page 383

veritasfx:
I used to trade in demo and got 8 times of the balance...but .... later in live account loss a lot.

Its important to know which pairs and brokers. There are only 2-3.

MetamanRR:
I have eur/gbp , gpb/chf , eur/chf etc all in 1h timeframe

How are your results going Metaman RR? Average Results? What is your Take Profit, and Max Trades set to? Do you use Skype or any messenger? Thanks again.

Justin

erdenmensch:
Its important to know which pairs and brokers. There are only 2-3.

which 2-3?

?

How do I get back to you?

davidke20 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

justinlong1515:
How do I get back to you? davidke20 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

You can reply me via PM for now.

Regards

David

Files:
10p.set  1 kb

Hello

I have been reading this forum for awhile and following different versions of the martingale/average cost system.

If anyone can help me, I would greatly love to talk more about this orginal system, as I even have a very, very large investor from Asia that might want to go this route and if successful good commissions would be split if help can be attained with management.

If you have messenger you can send me private message on:

JustinLong1515@yahoo.com

I would prefer using skype, as I would rather talk, then type. Either way any experience you can share on here would be good with my questions. I tried to look for the answer but was unable to find it to my questions. Thank you.

Justin

veritasfx:
I used to trade in demo and got 8 times of the balance...but .... later in live account loss a lot.

Hi Veritas

All your results are gotten with 10p-hedge or 10p3 ?

hinomaru:
wow...yesterday eu open till 5.12 lot....

5.12 is ok. I tested with 20 lots.

Question for metaman

MetamanRR - Are the results you showed from MIG with the setting for timefilter turned off? I think there must be a way to trade 10point3 all the time, I am just not sure of what the settings would be. Maybe someone has an idea. maybe to add intialstop to a lower number just in case something happens during the news. if anyone has the right settings for trading this EA with no timefilter please speak up. any ideas?

Reason: