10points 3.mq4 - page 340

volcom11:
New here and dont know how to start new threads or anything so I am trading 10points3 and am trying to find someone to put a code in where i can have it trade only certain times of the day..I want it to stop trading at 7pm and start back up at 1600am..Please if anybody can help that would be awesome....

Just try to use the latest version on post #3121, and find parameter like this

StopTrade = 18;

StartTrade = 23;

you can change the number to your local time settings.

Don

last night..my account balance already said bye bye to me....

hinomaru:

Sorry to hear for your loss Rudi. Seems like 100 bucks is too damn small on a standard mini account. Better luck next time.

Regards

David

p/s: You're running this with M30? Seems like a lot of false signal on M30.

Lot size

hinomaru:

hinomaru

I am sorry to see your account demolished but you were trading 10c pips with a small account. I understand that your lot size (0.01) is similar to my small demo account but my (0.01) costs 1c pips.

It is important to understand that IBFX allows Nano Accounts trading 1c pips whereas you were trading 10 times that amount. If you wanted the same relative safety that my account offers you would have to fund it with 10 times the amount, then it may have survived.

Looking over my demo and live trading a long trade had just been completed at the time your short trade was initiated and no trade was made following it so it seems that your trade was out of step with mine.

I have attached a gif with further information.

John

Files:
lot_size.gif  46 kb

why most brokers dont accept take profit order 5pips, i try to apply in 1m chart so its can be reasonable profits..

david,

dont u think we should put 'spread filter ' in 10point3 ea, especially beginning of each new year or any unexpected news or else...

regards

manstir

davidke20:
Sorry to hear for your loss Rudi. Seems like 100 bucks is too damn small on a standard mini account. Better luck next time.

Regards

David

p/s: You're running this with M30? Seems like a lot of false signal on M30.

already switched it to H1 from monday...:)

that loss opened position are at H1 TF....

Regards

Rudi

yeoeleven:
hinomaru

I am sorry to see your account demolished but you were trading 10c pips with a small account. I understand that your lot size (0.01) is similar to my small demo account but my (0.01) costs 1c pips.

It is important to understand that IBFX allows Nano Accounts trading 1c pips whereas you were trading 10 times that amount. If you wanted the same relative safety that my account offers you would have to fund it with 10 times the amount, then it may have survived.

Looking over my demo and live trading a long trade had just been completed at the time your short trade was initiated and no trade was made following it so it seems that your trade was out of step with mine.

I have attached a gif with further information.

John

yup..you're right john...maybe must have to fund $1000 later...:)

hinomaru,

To be more safer, I recommend $2500 for a micro account or $250 for IBFX nano account to start with. This will ensure you have enough free margin should the EA needs to open a 6th progression.

Remember Forexjim's live account went busted with a deposit of $100 on his nano account (which is equivalent to $1000 on a mini account).

Azmel

MANSTIR:
why most brokers dont accept take profit order 5pips, i try to apply in 1m chart so its can be reasonable profits..

david,

dont u think we should put 'spread filter ' in 10point3 ea, especially beginning of each new year or any unexpected news or else...

regards

manstir

Nice thought, will look into this matter.

Regards

David

I am demo testing 11 pairs on Alpari mini. Please find attached:

- visual statements for all 11 pairs (we can see drawdown);

- statements for every pair separatedly;

- normal MT4 statement.

Files:
Reason: