10points 3.mq4 - page 128

faifarni:
Frantacech,

I got similar results to David's using your version of goblin with David's settings, on backtest.

Nick,

Frantacech! aegis!

So, do I look like I'm bluffin you guys?! There is no my version or your version. As long as any EA mutated from 10point3, it will have the same behaviour. EURUSD, Profit=10, Pip=6, InitialStop=1.0. Its a flaw of the market behaviour. Those who selling EA, ALL are using these settings to cheat on people! Holy grail?! Yeah, I guess I found 1 for demo.

Regards,

David

pelele79:
Hello and Good Afternoon from Venezuela, im glad to announce that my system start works with 3 diferent pairs from today (Gbp/usd , Eur/usd and Usd/chf ) , You can view in real time in:

Account in Crown Forex Yields 1,440%

Start: 11-08-2006 Capital: 25,000.00 usd$

20-12-2006 : 385,188 usd$ you can see in real time in:

Login : 11772

Investor : 3mhfudx (read only password)

Server: CrownForexSA-Demo - Crown Forex SA

you can contact me in pechenagucia@veningroup.com

The price of my system is usd$ 2,500 (you can negociate the payment plan )

Thanks and best regards

Pedro Echenagucia

By the way aegis, I thought you're good in backward engineer. Did you really go through people's trading result and reengineer to fake other's EA? Do you really go and dig stuff from other people's successed?

Now seems like I did the job, how to get those settings? Please log in Mr.Pedro's CrownForex demo account. Read the detail! That is what exactly I'm sayin! Each of you guys owe me a 99% discounted price from Pedro's system... ...LOL I'm just kidding. I dont want nothing from you guys, just a little respect!

davidke20:
By the way aegis, I thought you're good in backward engineer. Did you really go through people's trading result and reengineer to fake other's EA? Do you really go and dig stuff from other people's successed?

Yes. Here's my latest example. About 50% per year uncompounded with a max drawdown of about 6.5% when money management is factored in.

Files:
strattest.jpg  89 kb

aegis:
Yes. Here's my latest example. About 50% per year uncompounded with a max drawdown of about 6.5% when money management is factored in.

Congrates on that. Now, am I deserve a little respect? Do you still think I'm here to offer service or I'm sincere to help? By the way, looks like you're the 1which blanco the settings. SO, I'm not sincere and you are?!

davidke20:
Congrates on that. Now, am I deserve a little respect? Do you still think I'm here to offer service or I'm sincere to help? By the way, looks like you're the 1which blanco the settings. SO, I'm not sincere and you are?!

Nobody is else is sharing anything profitable, so why should I? I never claimed that you weren't sincere. If you have something that works, good for you as well.

peterdias77:
hi david,

regarding your post of new settings, i downloaded copy of turoro's version of ea, but i dont see the same parameters as you have in your backtest.

can you send me copy of the ea ?

The answer is here!!!

davidke20:
go and modified the decoration yourself on turoro's version on page 18. i renamed it after my daughter's name. stop loss i change to bool, instead of int.... and you can read all the setups on the backtest. thats all i willing to contribute
davidke20:
Trade_setup is a string value, i put it on my input window so i can categorize them

exposure is total exposure based on max trade

max trade 5 = 1%+2%+4%+8%+16

exposure=32%

ITS PLAIN DECORATION!!!

I will put it on if it work on forward test.

Meanwhile, 15pips Profit wont work. 11 still going good.:D

Run your MM=1 and Risk=1, that will be the same as my exposure=32

aegis:
Nobody is else is sharing anything profitable, so why should I? I never claimed that you weren't sincere. If you have something that works, good for you as well.

Fair enough! With your kind words, I'm walking outta here. Good luck in your future exposure. For those who think I'm a moron, keep it that way. For those who think you missed something from me, thats totally because of the mofo ignorance created. Guess what, I'm gonna join the farewell party after Hendrick and Bluto. Bye

changes made to code

davidke20:
go and modified the decoration yourself on turoro's version on page 18. i renamed it after my daughter's name. stop loss i change to bool, instead of int.... and you can read all the setups on the backtest. thats all i willing to contribute

I changed int to bool in the following places

bool mode=0, myOrderType=0;

bool ContinueOpening=True;

bool PreviousOpenOrders=0;

bool LastTicket=0, LastType=0;

and to my surprise it compiled without errors.

I then took the settings from David's half year's back test and loaded it onto a demo $14400 Velocity platform and it has opened a .2 unit trade.

I have no idea what I have done but followed David's instructions as best I could with my very limited coding knowledge.

Have no intention of getting into Back Testing so I will let it run and post detailed statements as and when.

I have done this in an attempt to put David's information to good use and if he has come across something useful perhaps we all may share it.

John

Detailed Statement

Following on from the previous post I have posted a detailed statement covering the period since the modification.

The PipStep6 allows the account to get closed off with the MaxTrades5 after a relatively small pip difference. 6 X 5 = 30 pips plus 1 Initial Stop and that happened within 6 hours at a cost of $438 but the EA is working back into profit with a statement balance of -$291.

John

Files:
davidmod1.htm  15 kb
davidmod1.gif  5 kb

10 points 4

In the code of 10 points 4 there is a mention of expert advisor called Elevated, did a search for Elevated and found this expert called Elevated at http://dollaromania.com/forex/elevated-version.htm like most 10 points good backtesting graph but not understanding Russian really don't know what he is saying about Elevated, but did understand it is going for $350.

Anyway just for information

tools

ps) also check here if interested: http://www.dollaromania.com/forex/

Reason: