From theory to practice - page 437

khorosh:

There are no pentameters for June 14. On the M15:

but there's something not quite right here...

your indicator gives a signal when the price goes outside the channel:

Are you drawing the arrows yourself?

I think the function of channel indicators is that if the price exceeds the bounds of the average increment, then we get a signal

And the fact that the signal has the same direction is not repeated many times in the future.

The reason is that the programme does not have time to compare the average price increment over the observation period with the current one, which is several times larger or smaller.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Your indicator gives a signal when the price goes outside the channel:

Yes, the day I got burned and depressed was a test for all strategies.

That's when I realized that trading in the channel relative to ANY average is a shame and a crime against people and against oneself.

Only the amount of increments + additional parameter saves the situation and gives hope and cash.

Ok. I'll go back to watching football.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Your indicator gives a signal when the price goes outside the channel:

Do you draw the arrows yourself?

I think the channel indicators work so that if the price exceeds the boundaries of the average increment, then we get a signal.

It is not certain that a signal of the same direction will not repeat itself many times in the future.

The reason is that the programme does not have time to compare the average price increment over the observation period with the current one, which is either several times higher or lower.

No, the price exceeding the limit is not enough. For the arrow to appear, you need a change of direction of the last two formed bars and the value of the last bar is higher than the threshold value. Not all signals are used for trading, as they are also filtered out by the trend indicator.

Трендовые индикаторы - Использование технических индикаторов - MetaTrader 5
Трендовые индикаторы - Использование технических индикаторов - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Трендовые индикаторы применяются для выявления трендов на финансовых рынках. На флетовых участках рынка данная группа индикаторов неэффективна...

The sum of the increments is even worse, because it is equal to the increment of Open[i] - Open[i+N]. This increment dangles not only the right end, but the left end as well, and hence is a less stable value. It is amusing to watch people building a grail without understanding the very kindergarten basics)))

Alexander_K2:

It was then that I realised that trading in the channel relative to ANY average is a shame and a crime to people and myself.

Only the amount of increments + additional parameter saves the situation and gives hope and cash.

The amount of increments in the window is the average. ))

Andrei:

The sum of the increments in the window is the average. ))

Pops, you're on a roll, as usual.

So, in the row {1, 3, 5, 7} the sum of the increments =6 is the average???

Alexander_K2:

Pops, you're on a roll, as usual.

So, in the row {1, 3, 5, 7} the sum of the increments =6 is the average???

Read somewhere what the arithmetic mean is. In this case the essence is the same, just not normalised to a constant. ))

Citizens!

If you don't know anything, then say so in the title of the post: "I don't know anything. I ain't got nothing in my hands but a shovel. But I really want money."

And then text, question, sentence.

Andrei:
Read somewhere what the arithmetic mean is. In this case the essence is the same, just not normalised to a constant. ))

Dad, are you giving me advice? You can't even imagine the gap between us.

Alexander_K2:

Dad, are you giving me advice? You can't even imagine the gap between us.

So can you say something sensible and sober in essence?

By the way, it seems that you have not yet presented documents with stamps and grades for the subjects you have listened to with one ear to make such an arrogant statement about chasms. ))

Although it may be so depending on which way to count the gap. ))

Reason: