FX Sniper´s Ergodic CCI Trigger - page 7

Vq

It is possible to lay out VQ, or the reference where download

Is there anyone with the programming skill that can stop these two indicators from repainting? I t would be interesting to see what the actual bar colours were when the price closed.

What happens at the moment is that previously drawn bars change colour which makes the indicator's accuracy very difficult to gauge correctly.

The idea behind it is that if we see 4 blocks of the same colour then we take a position accordingly. However this will not be practical if the indicators are not fixed.

Does anyone think it's worth a go?

4couple of hours i was messing with Shifers, Igorads Fxsnipergocci been good (no repinting)

Files:

BH-Ergodic_OsmaLH.mq4 (line/histo switch; pict: BarDiff=1/3) (all buffers full - i'm done :-//)

need this indicator

xard777:
FX Sniper's Ergodic Indicator is one of the best indicators that I have had the pleasure of using in a long time.

Is it possible to have an additional MTF indicator made from this one where it shows Monthly, Weekly, Daily, H4, H1 & 30min long/short values at the bottom of the screen?

Xard777

Fren can u give me full indicator inside ur attached image. thanks

need indicator

xard777:
Here you are...

Thanks fren...appreciate it.

need indicator

xard777:
FX Sniper's Ergodic Indicator is one of the best indicators that I have had the pleasure of using in a long time.

Is it possible to have an additional MTF indicator made from this one where it shows Monthly, Weekly, Daily, H4, H1 & 30min long/short values at the bottom of the screen?

Xard777

Fren, i mean i need all package indicator at ur file image as attached here.

Thanksagain

Files:
fxerotic.gif  39 kb

sonicdeejay:
The indi looks so cool..

Doe sit repaint!!

sonic

what does this mean?

Reason: