HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 117

Which time frames?

Hi fxcruiser, which time frames would you recommend trading with HAMA v1?

Also I have sent my email for H2 and HAMA v1 but have not received your template or any details as yet. Would appreciate it if you would send them as I would like to test these systems.

Regards

Dave

Why didn't i received the system files(have many days)? Please send it to my email.

giraia_br@yahoo.com.br

Noway to get this system :-(

The author keeps on posting new messages, but no feedback for our request to get the system

In the How to trade Heikin-Ashi doc it talks about hollow and filled candles.

In the chart below are hollow candles the white ones and filled candles the red ones?

Files:
1_3.gif  11 kb

dvarrin:
Noway to get this system :-( The author keeps on posting new messages, but no feedback for our request to get the system

Read the whole thread. You will then know how to get the system.

Already done that forex-for-life, applied for membership to google forum etc etc forwarded emails to fxcruiser as required (by the stated rules) and still no joy. There has not even been any acknowlegement of receiving my emails. Looks like he's finished handing both system details out.

Ok my friend, I know it is a very popular system and there are many who would like to use it and there is probably a waiting list. Just hope he gets round to me.

Dave1:
Already done that forex-for-life, applied for membership to google forum etc etc forwarded emails to fxcruiser as required (by the stated rules) and still no joy. There has not even been any acknowlegement of receiving my emails. Looks like he's finished handing both system details out.

Then you are already one step ahead of the rest. It does take a little persistence. I had went through the same thing. Stick with it. Also, I hope you didn't take my statement as me being rude. I just know alot of folks here ask and don't search.

Reason: