HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 25

Hi

I have been tryin to figure out how Hama pad works. But Im unable to do so. can some1 plz post the guidelines and the way to analyse using hama pad.

thnx

kev

kevm I think in the first few posts or somewhere there are a few pictures with explanation. Otherwise might want to wait until the new hama is released and it may include info as well.

They are in the first post arent they?

creztor:
kevm I think in the first few posts or somewhere there are a few pictures with explanation. Otherwise might want to wait until the new hama is released and it may include info as well. They are in the first post arent they?

How did i miss tht.

Thnx a lot creztor

kevin

P.S. Amazing system fxcruiser

hi,fxcruiser

i have send you a pm with my email, but did not recieve your hama pad..

could you pls send it to me??? i will send you a pm again...

thank you very much

Hello FxCruiser & other contributers,

I stumbled across this thread a couple of days ago, and have read through it with great interest. I am really looking forward to recieving the indicators & seeing if I can duplicate everyone's success!

While waiting, I have been trading with the Heiken Ashi candles for the 1st time and I really like how they help in identifing strength/weakness of trend (candle length & angle) and also when the short term trend may be ending (shrinking & flattening out of candles). I also use shi channels for the trend direction of the timeframe chart I'm looking at, & for possible reversal points, and camarilla & pivot points to help identify possible reversal points, entry's & exits. I like trading 30 min. charts. I also use the MTF forex freedom indicator to show me the higher timeframe trend and warn me when it may be getting ready to change.

Thank you FxCruiser and others, for your willingness to share your ideas & experience.

SirViver

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal" - Henry Ford

Maybe this is the grail and they are all celebrating on the beach somewhere. I hope fxcruiser replies soon, I have pm'd requests for a week and haven't gotten a reply.

I guess fxcruiser is still working on finishing the HAMA PAD. I am quite sure we will be hearing from him again. Let's just wait patiently.

this HAMA rocks!!! got +52 on cable @euromarket and another +34 cable in US market last friday, the NFP=Non Farm Payroll becoming Night Friday Profit, sadly it's only on my papper trading, but I'll get into real one soon

Reason: