90% of traders fail... - page 9

Earn the extra income from froex trading

With Forex Trading even if you have a full time job you are able to generate a second income from the Forex market as it is open for such long hours. Most full time traders today started out trading after normal work hours and today enjoy the freedom of being able to trade from anywhere.

hi

that's right but don't forget about the risk only invest what you can afford to loose

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

RedBlue Method, S&R

Hi,

There are many method, and but some of them is profitable. Someone trade base on news and someone trade base on technical method.

you must know 5-10% of people are winner and 90-95% are loser, if you want to be a winner, you need a good system with great strategy and a person guide you online for better result.

IMPORTANAT!!

If you use more indicators and read news you are big loser , you must know all the indicators and news change your mind to lose your money beside following 95%. Professional trader and big fund managers use NO INDICATORS! in this case big money kills little money all days like a lion.

I teach you step by step and give my signals for more information and better understanding. And I suggest you to trade on forex and futures.

ALL YOU NEED:

1. If you want a trade without stress, you must trust to yourself at first.

2. Candles speak with you, if you pay attention to them. Learn high priority candle sticks.

3. I suggest you H3 time frame for best result, because its middle time and you can trade and take your result maximum a day.

4. Learn about price actions, and how it works and be powerful.

6. You have to take stop loss and take profit. its very important, because usually you close your profitable positions shortly but you stay on losses!!

7. In redblue method you can stay on profitable positions and take more and more.

8. Find best price action zone, if you can find them exactly, you become a wow money creator. Price actions are NEW TREND! you find my word is future.

9. Find S & R (Support & Resistance) for each item, it needs experience and scrupulosity. if you can find exact S&R you can trade directly with them. most of the time they stop trend and change the way.

10. Share your positions with me.

11. Only god can trade 100%!!! If you think you can take profit on each trade, you are wrong and if you scare for your trading or stop loss, you can find other work and do try forex.

8PIP

REDBLUE method

My first post

Hi all,

I have spent some time now reading threads and I've found it very useful.

I was introduced to forex 19 months ago and I've traded live for about 12 mnths.

I'm glad I was introduced to forex and based on this thread I would like to share my views.

90% of people fail....y?

1)I believe when first introduced to forex people think it is easy and you can make millions over night.

2)phychology, if you all started with $100 I could pretty much guarantee most of you could double that in a month...if that is the case why can't you repeat that doubling process again and again?!?!? (only need to double 14 time to reach a million ) but then, its fear.

3) as simpe as it sounds not many people can follow their own rules.

4) patience is the key!

My problems:

I have doubled an account LOTS of time but then blown each one....y?

1) i don't follow my own rules

2) i don't have the patience

3) i don't follow my own plans

4) greed

5) over leverage

I am very confident forex works, I have proved this with my success yet know the reasons for my failure which I have now learnt to overcome.

Just thought I would share my experience.

My Manual System

I have lost more than $800 from Commercial EA out there. Now, I am testing this new indicator of mine. So far, I got a range from 40-120pips per day and even there is a day that I got 400pips one trade only.

It so good because it has alert sounds which wakes you up from your deep slumber when there is a trading opportunity. It also alarms again when you need to close the opened position.

I strongly believe that Manual System is always better than Automated Trading which always fail to do what it has promised.

If you want to have it, I can help you setting it up.

Yahoo Messenger: joannesnoel99

I need to use "TeamViewer" to setup it on your PC.

Sorry, but nobody should have access to another persons computer. This looks like a possible scam. If you have indicators then upload the indicators and describe how to use them. Again this maybe a scam to gain temporary access to a persons computer - PEOPLE BEWARE!!

Dave

<<<

at least 100-200 pips/day??, yes, everyday??.

hi all,

what do think about this... soy system hehe....

everday only guessing which direction and how you will make a pips base on that... that is like 50/50% and you will lose because your emotional....

but thank's there is MT4 and a lot of indicator that can work and make confusing especially like me the newbie hehe....

usually i do drawing charting for over 5 years in stock, but not to worried when you see your equity is going down, just put more money but in forex a good thing is less capital and can gain a lot of money when you can make a good system....

a lot of a good system in the forum, that i apreciated can give me more trading idea from experience trader.

first thing in my mind know EA, wow the system can work by it's self, then i must use ea, why i have to drawing anymore.... money is running when i sleep, especially when i use the big lot.... but it's only a dream. i must to wake up and learning a manual again....

it cost you a lot of time, but you will get it when you learn....

many people will realize that a lot of time or afford to get a good setting and the system... some people will get it and some not.....

the things is.... better to learn trade manual... and you will get a perfect system that will beat the ea return a year.... hehe because of what? there is over 20 currency that active hit high or low over and over again, it's not a hundreds like stock but that is more than enough, if you get a good system manual.

the good thing is platform mt4 and indicator that help to trade manual and especially the profit trailing EA that manage the open order by manual....we don't have to do a lot thing anymore haha....

now i apply it my knowledge about charting that actually not really work in stock but it's working in forex....

it will makes a good pips every weeks... the system is:

i play this one so easy, use S/R and stochastic.... and leave it like stock hehe....

i just i put a big SL=150 pips, TP=30 and the rest is depends on trailing....

with 20 currency hehe, i will get at least 100 pips/day... what do yo think??

and they will not take orders at the same time, maybe only hit 2-5 from 20 currency.

hehe are you laughing? when you trading a lot of years you will realize it....

this is the easiest way to make money.... play at support and resistence or fibo.

hehe i just realized it, forget it about floating loss, the important things is winning.....

about emotional? well, you have to learn to deal with it especially for people that is new for investing.

hehe i don't mind about 150 pips SL, because i only trading 1 dollar/pips. one currency=one trading/day. if 20*150=3000, lost all only 3000 dollar....and that would be impossible because i am not dumb too....hehe...

my sistem is only for expert that can see clearly and familiar with trading hehe... is only take 30 minutes every day to apply all to the chart.

for newbie : the only one can make you rich quickly is learning about manual trading...

hm EA is good but a lot of us cannot become a programmer hehe... and finally too much time only doing a setting that will cost you a time and afford....especially with only a few opening a week that is still like 50% winning and 50% losses because of still have probability.....

it's so easy only to make a hundred pips/day when you realize....hehe and i just realized haha.... why i have to bother to see only a few hundred or thousand floating when only a fraction in stock sometimes i am too lazy to take a profit because to greedy?

don't worry about the floating but believe in your sistem that can consistenly winning with the risk and reward that is suitable for your self.

well, it's takes me a few years before to realize it but when i am new to forex, i don't realize it again till 2 months now.... hehe of course, i can survive in stock then i believe can survive in forex..... it's the same charting, isn't it???

i do trading for living not working like some people, so i take it seriously.

this is a good forum... it's my hint for people to make it success more faster.

there is some post i read in this forum that is make you will have a really good living and i believe is the heart of trading, no matter what because is only charting....hm only when you realize it....

for people that do smart and profesional trading will understand really quickly when they read and they will have a nice living already...and laughing... =some they keep it a secret=

for my understanding since, charting is always the same, i don't care even about news actually when doing stock too... why i have to care in forex too haha..... when you do Ea you will care but when you do charting no care anymore is already the risk.... just knowing it make your system less risky.....

a lot of nice people that is showing their techique to share their techique from experience or by books and nice programmer that is helping others to get a good indicator....., but some dumb people that is showing only their result with the indicator will give you the fastest way to success too.... because actually you start thinking how the system can work.... and believe me you will know how it works....

BACK TO EA : my undertanding to shortcut to have good EA for 2 months learning EA :

1. need a management to do it automaticly or manual see the news to on/off and close all the order when there is Price action is big more than usual if not just turn off the EA when red news or medium high risk with the goverment speaking>> especially for scalper.

2. if not using FF CAL option, or must have filter Price action.

3. see the fundamental news, well because there is FFCAL or filter news, the ea should be take care of it if not just check it manual and turn off when the major news is coming.

4. even a good EA will never beat manual opening system return.

5. you don't have to be a good programmer to make EA. learn the system first and ask someone to code it.

6. i believe only losing EA people will sell it if it's really winning they will keep it and they will make annual good return on it....

7. with simple system you can make money in forex, don't have to be complicated.

8. if you want to make EA read no 1 or 2 and put in your EA.

after a long journey reading this forum for 2 months :

9. i really try my first free EA, it's really good EA, but the opening is takes a long2 days. hehe it's almost similar with my real system only different indicator, some is same.... that why i try to get a good setting but it disapointed me only open 1 or 2 a weeks and that is still 55%-45% guessing direction, but it's really good and this EA always be a winner, that why i am back to manual again.

10. hm i am not sharing my real system because that takes me a few years to understand it, and can't make EA on that is too complicated base on charting i usually do in stock.

11. always keep learning on trading......

12. hehe a lot scalper ea has 1:3 till 6 profit risky, my new system above is only 1:5, is it a good system? what do you think?

thank you and good luck all, have some nice pips.

Reason: