90% of traders lose money! True or False? - page 4

Please note that the losers percentage that EU regulated brokers are required to show refers only to the last quarter.

That means that about 1/3 lose their money in their 1st quarter. Again, 1/3 of the survivors plus newcomers lose in the next quarter and so on.

In the long run, survivors will periodically reduce. Only very few will survive after a full year. So, possibly, the typical 90-95% of losers is the best estimate.

Brokers will probably never give long run stats about their traders.

Roger Pinheiro:

i wanna find out if the statistics is right about it, so let;s say for the last 3 months did you :

1) lose money
2)make money

and in your opinion, do you agree that the only side who makes money on forex is FX companies themselfs, and of course Interbanks.

Hello,

I will not talk about the winning and losing percentage. But as per my 8+ years of experience in forex market and lots of discussion with traders I would like to say yes, most of the traders are losing their money in speculation market due to.

1. Lack of knowledge
2. Lack of patience
3. Not proper risk management
4. No idea about technical and fundamental studies.
5. Following other people for trading.
6. Don't have proper mind set.
7. Less knowledge of how much and how to use leverage. 
8. Too much profit expectations. (People wants to be millionaire in a night)

And many more reasons....
At the end again I would say yes most of the trader losses their money.

Thanks

Roger Pinheiro:

i wanna find out if the statistics is right about it, so let;s say for the last 3 months did you :

1) lose money
2)make money

and in your opinion, do you agree that the only side who makes money on forex is FX companies themselfs, and of course Interbanks.

Act for me, i do make money for the last 3 months, in fact last year was awesome :)

Among the traders i met, most of them make money for themselves, however as FX companies, they also need to sustain. So for me, both team wins.

its just that which is one has the bigger wins ;)

Absolutely false.

I'm so excited about the topic and comments at all
My plan
1.make Forex stop immediate do to small traders wins
2.to kick market maker brokers their ass
3.thanks
Reason: