Level Trading - page 9

newdigital:
As I understand it during the translation the author say "significant" but it means "confirmed". Confirmed by price movement. As I understood it correctly ...

Hi

The confirmed level is a level on which price has some times met support or resistance.

et_phonehome_2:
leutzuro

I had read the link, still it seems to be very duanting. I had once came across some traders in a forum which strictly uses such method [forgot the name], they use no indicators whatsoever, but they would not divulge the method since I was told it costed them thousands to learn it. Anyhow, they make many PIPs a day trading this way....

When drawing the channel lines, is there a method of determing which is the significant high or low? I just do not want to overburden my charts with so many lines that I get nowhere. I also do not understand the idea of angle which is talked about, can you explain it to me? I can see that mutiple time frames must be opened up, but when drawing the channel lines, are you using the same time, that is, if one hour is 10AM does that meanyou will use a bar that is on the 10AM for 4HR and so forth......

Hi, et_phonehome_2.

The given method of the analysis cost to me a lot of time, forces, work. I have developed it, analyzing pure price schedules on all periods. Therefore I not open the trading systems constructed on the basis of the given method of the analysis. I spend training, only for people who responsibly was interested with the given method of the analysis and they wish it to use in the trade.

In further of people trained, it will be formed command for joint trade. So less to spend time for trade inside of day. For example, day will be divided on 6 person. Everyone will spend 4 hours behind the monitor, and trade will continue to be conducted in the meantime on its account.

Profitableness in trade on the basis of a method "LevelTrading" good enough. The example can be looked here: http://leveltrading.ru/lt_statement.htm

To not litter schedules with set of lines. On each period it is necessary to designate only those price levels which concern to dynamics of the price of the given period.

I wish all of good luck and profits.

Best regard, TraderNeo

TraderNeo i see you using 5 timeframe

What is the point using 5 timeframe and not only 2 like 1H and 4H timeframe ?

I will be glad to pay for your course but right now i have only 345$ live acount up from 189$ 500:1 leverage on northfinance.com

Maybe if i make more i will be glad to learn more.

Or i will loss all )

leutzuro:
TraderNeo i see you using 5 timeframe

What is the point using 5 timeframe and not only 2 like 1H and 4H timeframe ?

I will be glad to pay for your course but right now i have only 345$ live acount up from 189$ 500:1 leverage on northfinance.com

Maybe if i make more i will be glad to learn more.

Or i will loss all )

Hi, leutzuro

Yes, quite right. At the cumulative analysis of a market situation 5 periods are used all: MN, W1, D1, H4, H1. The analysis is done on the basis of price levels on all to these periods.

TraderNeo:
Hi, et_phonehome_2.

The given method of the analysis cost to me a lot of time, forces, work. I have developed it, analyzing pure price schedules on all periods. Therefore I not open the trading systems constructed on the basis of the given method of the analysis. I spend training, only for people who responsibly was interested with the given method of the analysis and they wish it to use in the trade.

In further of people trained, it will be formed command for joint trade. So less to spend time for trade inside of day. For example, day will be divided on 6 person. Everyone will spend 4 hours behind the monitor, and trade will continue to be conducted in the meantime on its account.

Profitableness in trade on the basis of a method "LevelTrading" good enough. The example can be looked here: http://leveltrading.ru/lt_statement.htm

To not litter schedules with set of lines. On each period it is necessary to designate only those price levels which concern to dynamics of the price of the given period.

I wish all of good luck and profits.

Best regard, TraderNeo

Hi TraderNeo,

You system is popular and you may open thread in commercial section about courses. It's no problem. Send me PM (message) in Russian language and I will guide you about it.

But many people want to know something. Just something because many things are very unclear.

You will help youself a lot asnwering the questions.

newdigital:
Hi TraderNeo,

You system is popular and you may open thread in commercial section about courses. It's no problem. Send me PM (message) in Russian language and I will guide you about it.

But many people want to know something. Just something because many things are very unclear.

You will help youself a lot asnwering the questions.

Hi newdigital.

Training to trading system, is not for me the basic source of the income. The core for me is trade in the market.

For people wishing to study the given method and trading system on its base, at a forum www.leveltrading.ru there is a closed (confidential) section. The given section contains a full training rate to trading system on the basis of a method "LevelTrading". Training and access to the given section paid.

If will be English-speaking wishing to study the given method of the analysis and trading system on its base I can make professional translation of the given training course into English language. For this purpose the group trained (even the order 10 person) should be generated. Then I shall borrow in translation of materials into English language.

Cost of a curriculum makes 300 USD. Applications for passage of training can be sent on mine e-mail: traderneo@mail.ru. In the letter it is necessary to do a mark: " group forex-tsd.com ".

Reviews, people passable education, You may look also on forum of

the companies Alpari: http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/thread29819-21.html

Best regards, Vladimir /TraderNeo/

TraderNeo:
Hi newdigital.

Training to trading system, is not for me the basic source of the income. The core for me is trade in the market.

For people wishing to study the given method and trading system on its base, at a forum www.leveltrading.ru there is a closed (confidential) section. The given section contains a full training rate to trading system on the basis of a method "LevelTrading". Training and access to the given section paid.

If will be English-speaking wishing to study the given method of the analysis and trading system on its base I can make professional translation of the given training course into English language. For this purpose the group trained (even the order 10 person) should be generated. Then I shall borrow in translation of materials into English language.

Cost of a curriculum makes 300 USD. Applications for passage of training can be sent on mine e-mail: traderneo@mail.ru. In the letter it is necessary to do a mark: " group forex-tsd.com ".

Reviews, people passable education, You may look also on forum of

the companies Alpari: http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/thread29819-21.html

Best regards, Vladimir /TraderNeo/

To find 10 customers is not a big problem

All, good afternoon.

Review EURUSD on method "LevelTrading" on 02.10.2006

Period MN:

Current price directivity - rising Upper price level - 1.3850 Lower price level - 1.2070

The Review: On given period is saved rising price motion. On way given motion there is forfeited value price level, which at the this moment gets through mark - 1.3170 (follows to show attentiveness at approach of the price to given mark).

Position: Long Target: 1.3800 Stop: 1.1650

Period W1:

Current price directivity - a top-down Upper price level - 1.2960 Lower price level - 1.2550

The Review: On given Period lasts the top-down price directivity.

Position: Short Target: 1.2550 Stop: 1.3050

Period D1:

Current price directivity - a top-down Upper price level - 1.2830 Lower price level - 1.2635

The Review:For period D1 at friday price reached and tested the lower price level 1.2630. Presently price is found in approach given price level. For period while top-down price motion is saved. The Following support is found on lower price level 1.2590. The Resistance on top-levels 1.2830.

Position: Short Target: 1.2635 Stop: 1.2850

Period H4:

Current price directivity - a top-down Upper price level - 1.2745 Lower price level - 1.2605

The Review: For period is saved top-down price motion. The Level 1.2675 and 1.2660 have forfeited its value, in connection with repeated passage by their price. Support on lower price level 1.2605.

Position: Short Target: 1.2605 Stop: 1.2750

Period H1:

Current price directivity - a top-down Upper price level - 1.2713 Lower price level - 1.2645

The Review: Presently top-down price motion lasts for period for the reason on lower price level 1.2645. Support on upper price level 1.2713

Position: Short Target: 1.2645 Stop: 1.2720

The Total review on period : For period W1 is saved top-down price motion. Consequently, this week possible expect the continuations of the top-down motion for period D1 and H4.

Want All good luck and profits.

The Givenned review is given in information purpose solely and is not an offer about verse-sale. Information presented in given review, reflects the current situation on specified date and time and can be changed without notice.

Files:
mn.png  9 kb
w1.png  9 kb
d1.png  9 kb
h4.png  8 kb
h1.png  9 kb

neo,

thanks for the explanation....

newdigital:
Yes I found these indicators. But it should be the thread about it in the forum.

Could you please explain how to use these indicators for trading ?

Reason: