New Firebird EA - page 5

rarango:
haubentaucher

Can you post your settings? posted settings are for 1a version but you are using version 1 c ? Is this correct?

which settings?

Thank you

if i am not wrong you cant change the settings in 1.0c becos it has its own settings and overwrites your settinngs.

rarango:
haubentaucher

Can you post your settings? posted settings are for 1a version but you are using version 1 c ? Is this correct?

which settings?

Thank you

Please have a look to Page 1, #1.

These is the expert and the settings I use.

Wrong message

TraderSeven:
Those are not errors but warnings.

Warnings are 100% harmless.

When compling MT4 removes all stuff that isn't used in the code automaticly.

So there is no need to take any action.

It seems that these variables are not used in the program. The program works. I am still trying to determine which currency it works the best on. Eurusd and Usdchf are pretty stable. I got beat up on the Gbpusd in a test last night. All using 1 minute scale.

Dave <<<

AltF4:
I have been testing since 23 Aug and here are my results by pair including the negative float that is currently open:

Pair Swap P / (L)

audusd 1.50 356.00

eurusd (8.00) 700.00

gbpusd (1.80) 808.00

usdcad (2.97) 459.60

usdchf (11.67) 615.59

usdjpy (15.03) 195.20

Also here is a breakdown of how long it is taking to close positions:

Open Positions Closed Positions

0 Days 11 34% 0 Days 156 71%

1 Days 13 41% 1 Days 38 17%

2 Days 1 3% 3 Days 6 3%

5 Days 1 3% 4 Days 16 7%

6 Days 2 6% 5 Days 5 2%

7 Days 4 13% Grand Total 221

Grand Total 32

Here is my detailed report:

30.08.2006.htm

Hello AltF4!

What you use settings of the Firebird,and what you version of EA and timeframe?

Thanks. Best regards!

AltF4 a really useful statement. I love it.

Update

iscuba11:
It seems that these variables are not used in the program. The program works. I am still trying to determine which currency it works the best on. Eurusd and Usdchf are pretty stable. I got beat up on the Gbpusd in a test last night. All using 1 minute scale.
Dave <<<

I have been testing since 23 Aug and here are my results by pair including the negative float that is currently open:

Also shown here is a breakdown of how long it is taking to close positions:

Gave up trying to format it and uploaded a jpg of Excel

Here is my detailed report:

30.08.2006.htm

Files:
30.08.2006.htm  135 kb
stats.jpg  19 kb

Fint:
Hello AltF4!

What you use settings of the Firebird,and what you version of EA and timeframe?

Thanks. Best regards!

I am using the the settings file and the EA from post #1 on page 1 which is version C. Versions C does change the settings such as S/L and T/P and pipstep dynamically in the code based on the iATR function.

TraderSeven:
AltF4 a really useful statement. I love it.

Thanks, trying to put my financial analysis skills to an actually productive use

Hi everybody, you all did a great job. I was running this EA in real ac, just wanna ask regarding maxopen orders. If say I am using the default setting of 10 and having 10 pairs of currencies running all togheter, it is means this EA will open only 10 orders for all or max 10 orders per currency?...i just wonder why it seems like the same currency pair was placing a same direction of orders?

Ruparaw,

I'm not the programmer here but logic might dictate that if you are running individual copies of each script on 10 individual charts, then the script maxopen positions is maintaining that limit on each script. So in otherwords, you could have upwards of 100 open positions (10 per symbol chart the script is running on). Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Alan