New Firebird EA - page 2

AlanD:
Kamyar,

I like the backtest program you are using. Where did you get it?

R,

AlanD

hi

here it is

cheers

kamyar:
hi

here it is

cheers

kamyar,

I removed it.

Copywrite.

Sorry.

I think it was some link posted in this section (some thread with link) where we can download this software (probable).

newdigital:
kamyar,

I removed it.

Copywrite.

Sorry.

I think it was some link posted in this section (some thread with link) where we can download this software (probable).

hi ND

sorry i didnt know that.i thought it is free.by the way.

thx

kamyar

forward test New Firebird

Hi here is my first statement with this new EA in 1 day. It looks good think about to use it in Real account....

/edit: wrong statement posted. fixxed!

Files:

sentaco: hello!--rswamy4449

sentaco:
Hi here is my first statement with this new EA in 1 day. It looks good think about to use it in Real account.... /edit: wrong statement posted. fixxed!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Are you using the recommended TF 1min ( time frame) or other time frame? Did you use the fixed settings or variable settings?

Your results are little different than mine. I used 5min chart (FXDD platform)and used variable settings..

Thank you inadvance!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Hi,

Why this hasn't the same SL on every trade? Sometimes the SL is 50, 150,200...

I put the SL 100 but the EA is still having a higher SL.

Could somebody help? And how to have the same SL on every trade.

Thanks alot

Iam using timeframe M1, and the settings is from presets of holyguy... Thx so much

I have set the TakeProfit to 10 but still open orders with T/P of 20pips...

any idea? where to cahnge it?

JOZO & SENTACO,

You are both using version (c) it is coded to set TP -SL - pipstep values based on a 21 day range for that specific currency pair. If you want to set your own, then you must use version (a)

Mr.Marketz:
JOZO & SENTACO, You are both using version (c) it is coded to set TP -SL - pipstep values based on a 21 day range for that specific currency pair. If you want to set your own, then you must use version (a)

I have seen that in the code

Thank you fro your answer.

Hi holyguy can u please add some option in V1a like in V1c Maxopenorders or Maxtrades....? there is no one

Reason: