New Firebird EA - page 11

If I knew one.... I wouldn't be on on this forum.

I would be drinking cocktails on my own tropical island

Ot

haubentaucher:
7days, 3 pairs,Gimex

Hi,

sorry 4 OT, but where's the home page of Gimex?

TNX.

Me@Home:
Hi,

sorry 4 OT, but where's the home page of Gimex?

TNX.

look here, please:

http://neuimex.com/

TraderSeven:
In all kind of markets but it hates strong trends that don't retrace very quickly. The most ideal market is when it moves in a tight horizontal channel with prices constantly zigzagging.

yes, you are absolutely right, the strong trends that more then the stop loss setting the only killer for this EA. I think we all should concentrate on :

1) Resources where is the most reliable and the best Forex Calendar?

2) We should study how to read the news schedule, what it means by all kind of economical term such as "Actual" and "Forecast".

Since this EA can handle the mideum volatility, we should only filter when it will be the strong news will happend. Half an hour from the time it will happend we should close all the float orders and disable this EA.

differences between time frames

what is the difference between trading this on M1 or M30 since the MA timeframe which 30 and ma length is 10 remains the same no matter which chart you put it on? and why are people preferring M1?

trying to understand the code it seems that the difference is the amount of time between placing new orders. after the original order is placed there seems to be a time-delay flag which is based on the chart period.

hi

how make microlots on Firebird v1.0c? will enough change Lots=0.1 to Lots=0.01 ? please help step by step if it`s false way

Thanks

Kamyar, on the currencies you are trading, I am already down $156.00 trading Firebird Firebird_v1-0c1 since the opening tonight at 0 GMT - Not a good start for the week. I have tried to think up what type of filter would work to minimize this hemorrhage, but I don't have a clue.

Dave <<<

tommy:
hi

how make microlots on Firebird v1.0c? will enough change Lots=0.1 to Lots=0.01 ? please help step by step if it`s false way

Thanks

true .................

How can I change firebird_v1-0c1 to to trade 1 lot/time.

Please help me.

Thanks so much

hi

please forgive my english...

I put the same strategy (Firebird v1.0c) into two platform from two other broker ( Northfinance and MW Direct) with the same settings and first work but second dont work. Setting from option/strategy from platform is the same too. Where is the problem , please help me , i will be thankfull.

regards

Reason: