Equity EA Anyone? - page 9

Modification of this great equity trailing EA

Note: not my original EA. Free ea I found here on forex tsd. Looking to improve it.

I have evaluated several equity trailing EAs and I found that this EA is the best in terms of simplicity and what it does. I tried to use swiss army EA, and it might have done the trick if you could input initial value. And i forgot what else I didn't like about it.

I want to modify it a little so that it can be more in line with my trading goals. Doesn't have to be an EA. If you think it will run better as script, then fine.

- Main thing is that I want it to recalculate every .5 seconds or so (can be customizable). I want it calculating in real time instead of waiting for a new tick of whatever chart to attach it to. I have observed where equity has passed thresholds, but the chart didn't update because the attached chart didn't get new ticks. Yes, I use either EURUSD or GBPUSD but believe it or not they do have quiet periods.

- I also want the text to be bigger and bold. I also want to split the text into 2 columns. Notice how everything is in one column now. I want 2 columns. Half on left, and other half on right.

- Should also have labeled maximum drawdown just like it has maximum equity (and percentage). Should show the maximum drawdown that the acct has witnessed.

- Would be nice: A screenshot be taken before the reset of the values. Or a txt file be written when positions are closed out (but before reset of values). So this way, if terminal crashes, I can go back and see This EA remembers reset, but not if you shut down terminal. That is what the initial EA value is for.

Perhaps it should be set so that you cannot modify the values unless you reapply the EA. The reason I say this is because if the terminal does crash or needs to be restarted, it will calculate profit target based on initial equity mark. But when it does this, it will be past the initial equity target, so as soon as it calculates the "old" target, it will immediately close out positions. So that is perhaps better than the screenshot because you could see the last values frozen there on the chart from the last setup

- Would be nice: Perhaps you could expand on this equity trailing as so to make it symbol-specific. I would like to see each symbol get the trail separately as well. But this is after the other stuff is accomplished.

Overall this EA is great for unattended, continuous trading, as it resets the values and continues to monitor new trades with the new equity values and your acct can grow over time unattended. What can you do for me?

Everyone's help is appreciated.

So where does one go to request modification of ea or new ea? I'm elite member and I thought this was one of the benefits. I started a separate thread and see that my post was appended to this one. It is somewhat related, but not really. It was a separate request and I thought it would have been treated as such. I haven't gotten a response is someone working on it or what?

4EverMaAT:
So where does one go to request modification of ea or new ea? I'm elite member and I thought this was one of the benefits. I started a separate thread and see that my post was appended to this one. It is somewhat related, but not really. It was a separate request and I thought it would have been treated as such. I haven't gotten a response is someone working on it or what?

Hi,

You could try by posting your request on this thread.

With some luck and cool ideas you could attract some programmers to accomplish your wishes.

Linuxser:
Hi,

You could try by posting your request on this thread.

With some luck and cool ideas you could attract some programmers to accomplish your wishes.

Thanks. Will do.

trailing stop of 1 pip

hi! first post here... but i read alot

i need a trailing stop EA or script that trail my order for pip by pip.. i have fxpro that allow only a trail stop of 5 pips...

so i need something that set a trail stop of less than 5 pips, and also if is possible trail stop should start at the current price

for example i'm in gain of 10 pips at 34331 i would like that i start the trail stop 2 pips and if the price goes to 34321 it catch the stop! for use instead of 'close position'.. i'm i clear?

Among Trailing Equity EA's, as per my experience, Equity Sentry is the best one.

1. Account equity drops to a certain level (money/percentage/pips)
  2. Account equity reaches a certain level (money/percentage/pips)
  3. Open trades (floating loss/profit) reaches certain level
It will close all running EA's and will shutdown your MT4 terminal (best in case you are copying signals from other traders)
Files:
Reason: