Vegas and his Tunnel System - page 2

Well..Its not the indicators as such....but your phycology...to cope with the markets..but indicators help in a way to accomplish it...ej_4h method is good so too is jurik indicators.....you can get jurik indicators in this forum...they are by far the best to my knowledge....you have to set the inputs accourding to your comfort...

At the end of the day...indicators take you to a distance and the rest of journey you have to accoumplish by adjusting your mind to the markets...

holy grail ain't outside...but its being all along you

4tunnel

checkout:

http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/mt_yahoo/

regards

Xard777

Vegas and his Tunnel System

has anyone ever bought signals from the tunnel trading site? If so did you recieve any signals or confirmation that you signed up for them.

Seems Ive been ripped off, I hope not, but I signed up and recieved nothing now for over a week. I would think thats long enough for a confirmation at least.

thx

I dont think you have been ripped off, as far as I know the system works on 4 hour charts and dailys so maybe there hasnt been a signal. I joined the James16 group last week to give it a try and have been reading up on Vegas etc. Obviously e mail them but they seem to come highly recomended. All the indicators and info is on the site for free so down load it and check the signals yourself. At the end of the day it is an MA system but seems to give good results in trending markets.

hope this helps

Gordon

I have used the system for over a year now as a guide. I was part of the group that was on forexnews at the time when vegas firest poped up in the community. If anyone needs the origonal documatation that was distributed through email back then, i think i can dig it up somewhere.. i'll post it up if you guys want.

They system works but with LOTS of discretion. This is why i only use it as a guide. I havent take the time to trade it the way it was designed to be. For example i will think of taking a trade for some other reason, but in that process i will check vegas on different timeframes to validate other things i'm looking at... this is how i use it. Anyone know if someone has created a working EA that uses the theories? i would bet by now, somone has tried coding something..

droesparky,

Run as fast as you can from the tunnel. Yeah, you being ripped off and conned..welcome to the new age style of ripping unsuspecting Newbies off.

Forexfactory, is the only forum, that endorses Vegas method like none other, They are as if it seems exclusive and swear with its powers.

Shoot me, if im wroung...I don't know you personally, I can blinldy say you has it from forexfactory...and its gurus called james et all

Vegas method is just one of the methods in countless indicators that have being built over the years, check my 500 + indicator that i have posted here over a month ago..I will make it 1000 + very shortly.

Forexfactory will rip you off smothly, they are the smooth operators, they sweeten there tones and sell snake oil.

offcours, in a day or two you will get the signal, but thats not the point, the point is....their service is worthless...

I have got 100 times much better, indicators here than vegas..all with free explantion and help....

Let me tell you..vegas method is good for one time read and his experience is valubale and it will help you move ahead...but in no certain terms it is as is made out to be....they are marketing it to the newbies and newbies fall in their trap and go with forex factory snobs...waste of money pal...

I have wriiten it in the past about vegas method...

I used to be a member of forexfactory, and initially, when i knew nothing about FOREX, they projected vegas as THE THING...and i took it as ithe message from god...

later, as my innate sense on search ..I found much much better systems than vegas....Its unfortunate that during my google seacrh..I found forexfactory, before forex-tsd and went with it...had i found forex-tsd..i wouldnt have looked at anywhere...

after few months when i pointed out some better indicator than vegas, my threads were deleted....there was no explantion given....i wrote personally to the admin and he gave some excuses...

Then to cut every excuse. I posted 500 + indicator that i posted here in forexfactory also...after few days that too was deleted..with no explanation given...finally fed up with there tactics...I made them hear my words and left....

They just scoop the newbies, thats there business..they will not allow any new ides to come up.....thats their trick....

Just cancel your subscription right away...and also, vegas method or any other method in this planet earth will not make u a succesfull trader...untill u learn it all yourself...

we need a free forum like this to express our opinions and ideas..just that ..nothing else...no one can make us pro..we have to be one with our experiences...

Wow, now that was a bad review!

All I can say is I have paid for the forum for one month and the price action info has been worth it on its own.

The tunnel method is free to all and the same as many others as far as I can see. The one thing I did pick up about their signals which I dont subscribe to, is that they are proofed on www.collective2.com so you can check. They are roaring away when I last looked up 5 pips, yes 5. Not bad for a 4 hour system. But who knows?

Hope you do well with it and keep us updated on your progress.

Gordon

vegas tunnel..?

i don't know the methode... but may be we can gain something from this

balista4:
droesparky,

Run as fast as you can from the tunnel. Yeah, you being ripped off and conned..welcome to the new age style of ripping unsuspecting Newbies off.

Forexfactory, is the only forum, that endorses Vegas method like none other, They are as if it seems exclusive and swear with its powers.

Shoot me, if im wroung...I don't know you personally, I can blinldy say you has it from forexfactory...and its gurus called james et all

Vegas method is just one of the methods in countless indicators that have being built over the years, check my 500 + indicator that i have posted here over a month ago..I will make it 1000 + very shortly.

Forexfactory will rip you off smothly, they are the smooth operators, they sweeten there tones and sell snake oil.

offcours, in a day or two you will get the signal, but thats not the point, the point is....their service is worthless...

I have got 100 times much better, indicators here than vegas..all with free explantion and help....

Let me tell you..vegas method is good for one time read and his experience is valubale and it will help you move ahead...but in no certain terms it is as is made out to be....they are marketing it to the newbies and newbies fall in their trap and go with forex factory snobs...waste of money pal...

I have wriiten it in the past about vegas method...

I used to be a member of forexfactory, and initially, when i knew nothing about FOREX, they projected vegas as THE THING...and i took it as ithe message from god...

later, as my innate sense on search ..I found much much better systems than vegas....Its unfortunate that during my google seacrh..I found forexfactory, before forex-tsd and went with it...had i found forex-tsd..i wouldnt have looked at anywhere...

after few months when i pointed out some better indicator than vegas, my threads were deleted....there was no explantion given....i wrote personally to the admin and he gave some excuses...

Then to cut every excuse. I posted 500 + indicator that i posted here in forexfactory also...after few days that too was deleted..with no explanation given...finally fed up with there tactics...I made them hear my words and left....

They just scoop the newbies, thats there business..they will not allow any new ides to come up.....thats their trick....

Just cancel your subscription right away...and also, vegas method or any other method in this planet earth will not make u a succesfull trader...untill u learn it all yourself...

we need a free forum like this to express our opinions and ideas..just that ..nothing else...no one can make us pro..we have to be one with our experiences...

I agree 200% with all your post. I, too, had exactly the same bad experience with Forexfactory when I was a complete newbie. Before Vegas, they were endorsing a scammer called "Beau Diamond" who ruined hundreds newbies selling signals, obviously based on fake backtests. Now, they endorse Vegas, and like you said, their marketing is designed to make newbies fall in their trap.

They just delete all posts expressing different opinions that may not be good for their business, and the administrator keep banning people like the North Korean dictator...

Balista4

Can you post the system you have been using? I am not a Vegas follower, but have tried using the ideas presented with some success and some not. I am always interested in new trading ideas that can make all those PIPs, and catch the move earlier...

Thanks....

Reason: