EuroX2.ex4 any comments? - page 3

herkfsu:
How are you running 2 different EAs? 2 computers?

Greetings herkfsu, while reading the posts that followed your question you saw a couple of posts stating multiple EAs going at one time. It is really quite easy to do and the PC dosn't need to be much of a powerhouse to try it out. I have a fairly new laptop as a secondary trading computer that is running on a wireless LAN in the house. It purrs along running anywhere from 6 to 18 copies of MT4 running demo forward tests on various EAs.

Simply create a new folder in the program directory and name it something like MT4-demo02 or whatever so you can tell the difference. Then install a fresh copy of MT4 into that folder, place your EAs to test in the experts folder inside, and you are good to go : ) Repeat this process as many times as you wish creating a new folder/install/demo-account.

Happy Trading,

Thom

EuroX2

It is designed for work on the euro/usd pir. the results you posted for other pairs are just cause yoou did not follow the instructions. you need to follow then to have even half of a chance

If this guy was serious and his systems (EA's) worked, he would have his own website, not a NetFirms subdomain.

Optimal Parameters and Time Frame for EuroX2

I foward tested this EA on the Euro and found the best results trading in the 1 hour time frame using the following parameters:

MaxTrades 6

Pips 3

Take Profit 17

Trailing Stop 4

I found these using the optimization feature of MT4. It literally took a day and a half to finish. Because there is no stop loss, you have to make sure you have a reliable broad band connection. You might also want to get a UPS for your computer and DSL/Cable modem.

I'm trading a live account with this right now, and so far, the results have been good. I'll let you know at the end of October 06 how it fares.

Yam Digger

.. i thought i read somewhere, where the site chnaged the timing on the testing to 4h..

EuroX2

Can somebody upload this EA for so that i can change the settings and test on ECN broker.

Thanks in Advance,

Aakif

hello, im glad this thread still alive, I'd like to change a few settings on this EA but the version i have is not editable, could you upload the editable version?

thanks in advance.

yamdigger:
I foward tested this EA on the Euro and found the best results trading in the 1 hour time frame using the following parameters:

MaxTrades 6

Pips 3

Take Profit 17

Trailing Stop 4

I found these using the optimization feature of MT4. It literally took a day and a half to finish. Because there is no stop loss, you have to make sure you have a reliable broad band connection. You might also want to get a UPS for your computer and DSL/Cable modem.

I'm trading a live account with this right now, and so far, the results have been good. I'll let you know at the end of October 06 how it fares.

Yam Digger

luckyargfx:
hello, im glad this thread still alive, I'd like to change a few settings on this EA but the version i have is not editable, could you upload the editable version? thanks in advance.

i think you adjust properties when you load it..

This EuroX2 EA is one of the worst ever. All it does is dance around reversing itself and generating small losses in the $1.50 range. I should've known better than to buy something from a website with no contact info or support. However dreamed up that claim of 2,460% per year on this slug must've been chewing on some serious peyote. Another notch in the totem-pole of foolish impulse buys on my part. 99 buckaroos down the flusher.

Hi! I'm a newbie. A few months ago I bought Automoney3_ind.ex4 for $49 and it didn't work properly, not like when I ran it in backtesting. In fact it almost not working at all. And the worst thing is I cannot complain to netfirm since it's a public host . So I think EuroX2.ex4 is the same, just looking good in the backtest. If you looking for EA maybe I recommend elcactus.com, he provide alot of powerfull EA for free

Reason: