using: time frame of h1

(4) pairs: (eur/usd) eur/gbp (gbp/usd) usd/jpy

initial deposit: 10,000

db: trade executioner

changed default settings of the following:

stop loss: 10

take profit: 17

also changed: time to h1

i felt that some of the setting needed to be adjusted. the test was to compair the systems. i feel that this will give better results. i also reduced the imputs on TP and SL to see what would happed during the next report release. todays reports had a huge negitive impact on the bottom line

..what do you expect from a robot

why not stop trading on big news days?

How are you running 2 different EAs? 2 computers?

Looking foward to your results!

herkfsu:

.. i have 3 accounts open all with different db's. i have a newer system with plenty of fresh hardware that allows me to open all 3 platforms and run them all at the same time. i just switch back and forth between the windows to check and see what is going on at any one time.

and to answer your first question - well i guess i am testing to see what the Ea's will do all the time..news events included. if i find that having them open during news time is going to provide me with consistant losses i will shut them down before news events, but that seams to me like a pain. i would also have to close all open positions as well taking the profit or loss at that time, but with the newer stop losses i have put in the most i would lose would be 10 pips.

we'll see.. that's why i am testing

herkfsu:

I have 6 platforms from the same broker on the same server )

Just install in new location each time but beware of high traffic if you have very active systems, can cause slip but i haven't had a prob yet.

Early Results

i have some findings that i would like to post. i have decided to quit this test. after running the numbers both of them are failures.

have a look for yourself. i figured running them over night and then trying to close the positions before the weekend probably would have resulted in even worse numbers.

feel free to run your own tests.

Files:

How di you run the test H1 or H4?

I wonder how accurate your tests were, has anyone actually boaught the EA and forward tested it. It says H4 time frame not H1 !

"IT IS CREATED SPECIAL FOR WORK on EUR/USD, chart H4 !!! "

\

Please look again it may work with the right settings.

Berdj

berdj:
I wonder how accurate your tests were, has anyone actually boaught the EA and forward tested it. It says H4 time frame not H1 !

"IT IS CREATED SPECIAL FOR WORK on EUR/USD, chart H4 !!! "

Please look again it may work with the right settings.

Berdj

originally when i had tested this particular EA.. it was to be used on the 1 hour time frame. i have re-visited this site and now they are saying that it should be used on the 4 hour time frame. i might retest this particular EA some time in the near future but for now, i will have to put this one on the back burner. i am currently forward testing another EA.

Forward Testing EuroX2 currently

Hi All,

I'm new to this board, and am forward testing the EuroX2 EA. So far, I don't have enough data to share but will share it when I feel I have enough to be conclusive. One question to others that have forward tested this EA......

I notice that it should set a 40 pip take profit (T/P), and a 20 pip trailing stop upon opening a postition. I see the dotted line indicating the T/P point on the chart. However, on many occasions, an open position will go well over 20pips under water during the course of the trading of this EA. I would not expect this if a trailing stop is truly being placed at 20 pips for each order. Any comments would be welcome.

Thanks,

TJ56

If this EA would work on real account, nobody would sell it for 99$.

There are some EA's which uses bugs on MT and produses wuch a big results. I personally do not trust these guys, because I could not find a contact details on their website ... just give us a money and we are done ...

faratejarat:
Hi this is my first post in this forum

thanks for sharing this EA .the backtest is really great!!!

in 1 year backtest it turned 1000$ into 2 million$ and in 2 years turned into 20 million $ hope the forward test will be like the great backtest!!!

First Week Results for EuroX2 forward Testing

All.......I opened a mini account a week ago and deposited $250.00 with 50:1 leverage. I started the EuroX2 EA on 9/14 and have let it run non-stop until today. The balance on my account is currently 277.50, an 11% return on investment. At times the account was down 50% while 4 postitions were opened, sometimes for several days. But, in each case, the positions eventually closed simultaneously for a net gain. I am not yet convinced that this EA works, and will continue to test for at least a full month. But the initial week's results are positive and wanted to let anyone who is interested know this. It seems that you can't watch this one every minute. You just have to let it run on a H4 chart and check it every once in a while. More to come next week.........

Reason: