Experts: 204060 Program AIGrid System - page 3

I recommend 6 pair sam time on this system eurusd usdchf eurchf usdcad usdjap gbpusd first test on demo >:) one mc .. my seting is grid 30 and secend max10 or 6 // seting TP 5 seting trade 0.05 for 10k deposit and I have dyferend one script TrailingStopFrCnSAR.mq4

if any quest ask Skype gin0670

I say any acc and any broker can by dyfrend so test first one MC on demo

Gin

I am very interested in this EA.

But as the optimization only works on every tick mode, it takes hours to optimize.

If anyone can share any base .set file that works, I will have a base to re-optimize it to other pairs, markets and so on.

I will then share the .set files here, obviously.

Anyone willing to cooperate?  

I'm going to be investing a lot of time and money in this EA over the next few months.   Will start trading three live accounts (three pairs each) tomorrow.   Happy to carry on a dialogue with any serious players.

I haven't come to grips with all of the parameters yet, but will be into it full time for the next week or so. 

Charles Rademacher:

I'm going to be investing a lot of time and money in this EA over the next few months.   Will start trading three live accounts (three pairs each) tomorrow.   Happy to carry on a dialogue with any serious players.

I haven't come to grips with all of the parameters yet, but will be into it full time for the next week or so. 

Are you successful yet?

The strategy is working with strotrail and stop loss.

Perhaps a coder could cast some light on this EA usability on what pairs and time of the day. 

Hi all, I just came across this EA and thread. Obviously there are many possible settings to use. Is anyone having success with this EA currently? If so, would you mind sharing your settings? Thanks!

i will give you ea just skype me on adilkhan8000 i will give it with prove when you trust i will give you thanks 

I have 2 questions! When I have all these pending orders, do I leave them to pending or do I have to close them all as soon as possible? 

AND CAN YOU REBUILT THIS SYSTEM! EVERYONE SHOULD INVEST $100 INTO THIS SYSTEM. THEN COME OUT BETTER VERSION! PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!  

can use 2017 ?

how to best setting ?

Share Best Settings plz
Reason: