EuroX2.ex4 any comments? - page 20

dmbsys:
No fot the indicator but if you want to see it.

The indicator must compilated??? .ex4

I join a template.

Michel

Dmbsys,

I don't know what happend, but the EA open only 0.01 lot. first time it open 0.1 lot. could you help me with this?

no orders executed

hey,

after installation no orders were executed

thx for held

Re-Boot Causes Duplicate Orders in Demo EA

I have written an EA that is hard-wired to use Daily data. And I'm testing it in a Demo account.

It includes code to close all pending orders for the attached Currency Pair, which match the magic number for that EA, before placing a new order.

And everthing functions properly in backtesting and live execution-- as long as the power doesn't go off. But, if I turn my computer off, the next time I power up a duplicate order will be created.

I can open the EA parameters and turn "allow live trading" off and back on again... and no duplicate orders occurs. I can even close MetaTrader down and reopen... and no duplicate orders occur.

But, if I turn my computer off, I get a duplicate order the next time I power up.

My EA is working well and shows consistent returns. So, I'd like to go live in a real account. But, I need to find a solution to this problem first.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ellie

I moved your post to this thread with same problem fixing.

traderjoe56:
interbank_fx.doc

Also, if you were smart enough to save the link to the original EuroX2.zip file, you can go back there and redownload it. The author of the EA now offers a version of thie EA with a stop loss (see the readme.txt file in the bonus folder). I will be testing this EA in the coming week.

Also, in the attached statement, there are 6 transactions highlighted in yellow on 10/16/06. Somehow, I had the MetaTrader software running on my laptop and desktop simultaneously with the EuroX2 EA running on both, and duplicate orders were opened. Rather than leave it this way, I chose to close all 6 positiions even though they were at loss to return the program to its normal state. That cause about a $50.00 loss. So that fact that even with this mistake and the loss it created, the profit at the time of this statement was still $149.96 on a $250.00 initial investment in one week's time. Stay tuned.....let's see how this thing does over the long run, and how the stop loss version works.

TJ

EuroX2 dries up ur $$$$

Hi guys,

Don't waste time on this EA. It dries up your $$$. I have tested on live account last year and lost USD250.

You might be fooled by the initial money earned. Later all the money earned will be lost.

Scam... garbage !

Pure garbage. Don't even bother.

the EA is not a scam . but it was used by scamers

it came from another EA called diferent name but done by a normal no scamer programer of this forum. so the EA itself is not a scam. never the less I have to test it in a demo with all the modifications made in this thread. and then in forwar testing. we will see.

eurx2

can some one email me this ea so that i can test it

i want to test it on a live account. as on a demo you can not change settings

i see that on the demo account it increase the lots every time

if the system can keep the lots down it will make money

delcor:
can some one email me this ea so that i can test it

i want to test it on a live account. as on a demo you can not change settings

i see that on the demo account it increase the lots every time

if the system can keep the lots down it will make money

Some versions are posted on this thread. You could use the clip tool to see all files.

it increase the lots every time will also make the account bankcrupt.

once the trend again

Reason: