Would You Work For This Company?
Do you fancy working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics?:
* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year ...
Can you guess which organization this is?
Given up yet?
It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.
The FBI has reversed its policy and will now hire people who have smoked pot in the past three years. When asked why, the FBI said, 'Because we couldn't find anyone who hasn't smoked pot.'
yaha nice well thanks to share this...!
How to Start Each Day With a Positive Outlook1. Open a new file in your computer.
2. Name it "George W. Bush."
3. Send it to the trash.
4. Empty the trash.
5. Your PC will ask you, "Do you really want to get rid
of "George W. Bush?"
6. Firmly Click "Yes."
7. Feel better?
It's primary season, which thanks to global warming, will soon be our last remaining season.
just started...can't stop laughing... UN Live United Nations Web TV - - Security Council - Ukraine
there must be a capital punishment enforcement for not telling truth.................on a lighter note...today...so far... " 10-Yr Bond 2.4380 -3.18% "
"EGYPT - EL-SISI WINS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS WITH 97% OF THE VOTE -- TV" - next stop Libya & Tunisia...:)
Nigeria?...here is a successful country who has the right to voice their opinion!:)...What kind of BS is that???!!!
Chili govorit...osvobodi snachala Korvalana tvar' fashistkaya!!!:)
I found this joke on the internet, feel like need to share with everyone here.