Traders joking, the beginning - page 325

Files:
killer-weed.jpg  107 kb

This week on board Justin Bieber's private jet, the pilots had to wear oxygen masks because of all of the pot smoke. They also had to wear ear plugs because Bieber was blasting his own music.

Files:
leadership.jpg  60 kb

new game in town? (sex) Olympic Officials Reportedly Distribute 100,000 Condoms To Sochi Athletes

one of those obscure Winter Sports that take all of your energy...

He was my hero until now. My son-in-law is a border patrol agent and the drug cartels have already made attempts to get to him and my daughter's family. Making very personal information public of those who are protecting us is extremely dangerous, foolish, and does nothing to diminish the evils of the NSA spy operations. Even though this info hasn't been "made public yet" its distribution means it is a time bomb ticking because you can bet, some nefarious group will eventually find where it is and hack it.

question...who ratted on your son-in-law...not Snowden...someone else...from Snowden's notebook...still...I understand your point...but...

gcgman:
He was my hero until now. My son-in-law is a border patrol agent and the drug cartels have already made attempts to get to him and my daughter's family. Making very personal information public of those who are protecting us is extremely dangerous, foolish, and does nothing to diminish the evils of the NSA spy operations. Even though this info hasn't been "made public yet" its distribution means it is a time bomb ticking because you can bet, some nefarious group will eventually find where it is and hack it.

Pava:
question...who ratted on your son-in-law...not Snowden...someone else...from Snowden's notebook...still...I understand your point...but...

I am very grateful for most of Snowden's actions but, true heroes (both real & comic book) don't threaten to put the lives of thousands of innocent people at risk. Sorry...no joke here!

A new LEGO movie is coming out. I've heard some people say, "This LEGO movie is basically just a two-hour commercial." These people are completely wrong. It's only 90 minutes.