Need an indicator made

I have been backtesting a system that has given some very nice results. It is very simple and an indicator could be made to apply signals directly to the chart.

I would appreciate if someone could make this, it is very simple and wouldn't take much time.

Here are the rules...

You need to overlay a 6 period RSX and a 13 period RSX.

When the 13 and 6 RSX are above 70 and the six crosses down through the 13 then it generates a sell signal.

When the 13 and 6 RSX are below 30 and the 6 crosses up through the 13 it generates a buy signal.

I would like the signals to be applied to the chart and not in a seperate indicator.

Also, would it be possible to have an input that allows the user to add a pip confirmation amount and be able to adjust that amount?

I have had much success with this system and having it as a signal would benefit us all.

hidethereal:
I have been backtesting a system that has given some very nice results. It is very simple and an indicator could be made to apply signals directly to the chart.

I would appreciate if someone could make this, it is very simple and wouldn't take much time.

Here are the rules...

When the 13 and 6 RSX are above 70 and the six crosses down through the 13 then it generates a sell signal.

When the 13 and 6 RSX are below 30 and the 6 crosses up through the 13 it generates a buy signal.

I would like the signals to be applied to the chart and not in a seperate indicator.

Also, would it be possible to have an input that allows the user to add a pip confirmation amount and be able to adjust that amount?

I have had much success with this system and having it as a signal would benefit us all.

What is an RSX? What is the ploting of this indi, close, open, etc and you want this plotted on the price chart, or both RSX in the same window?

I've attached the RSX indicator. I would like it plotted at the close of the bar and on the price chart itself indicated by up or down arrows.

Thanks!

Files:
rsx.mq4  3 kb

PeaceLover:
What is an RSX? What is the ploting of this indi, close, open, etc and you want this plotted on the price chart, or both RSX in the same window?

hi

i think he want an indicator to give him signals for crosses indicated in the pic. attaced

there r conditions for the crosses to be over or below 30\70 to be valid

correct me if i'm wrong

QUOTE]

try it on day chart and u will be amazed

This is what I have been using it on. the signals are almost flawless. Thanks for the screenshot description as well.

Can anyone create this indicator?

One question.

hidethereal:

Here are the rules...

Hi,

Wich TimeFrame do you recommend for these signals ?

Regards.

A MTF one would be nice as well

Mart

I have personally been using this method on the daily chart. However I think that creating an indicator that allows a manual input of a pip confirmation amount would help to decrease the amount of false crossovers that occur.

I will be willing to pay a programmer to create this indicator to the specifications that I listed above.

v 0.1

hi,

this simple strategy is worth looking into.

try this indicator and details are in the attached chart.

cheers,

Files:
Reason: