Well working Trading System ! - page 47

Part #1: TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA - manual trading.

TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA.

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD only.

This EA is using many indicators.

1. TrendStrength_v2 indicator.

In my settings for EURUSD this indicator is used in the following mode:

TS_Mode = 1; // TS Mode: 0-off, 1-trend (confirmation), 2-signal

What is TS_Mode = 1?

It is LightBlue line as confirmation for buy order, and Tomato line as confirmation for sell. On closed bar! (by the way, we can select the number of the bar in the settings).

What is TS_Mode = 2?

It is when indicators' lines are changing the color for sell or for buy signal. On closed bar! (by the way, we can select the number of the bar in the settings).

What is TS_Mode = 0?

It means that we are not using this indicator to enter.

Thus, I am using What is TS_Mode = 1.

Files:

Part #3: TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA - manual trading.

3. VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1 indicator.

VS_Mode = 1; // VS Mode: 0-off, 1-trend (confirmation), 2-signal

What is VS_Mode = 1?

It is Blue line as confirmation for buy order, and Red line as confirmation for sell. On closed bar! (by the way, we can select the number of the bar in the settings).

What is VS_Mode = 2?

It is when indicators' lines are changing the color for sell or for buy signal. On closed bar! (by the way, we can select the number of the bar in the settings).

What is VS_Mode = 0?

It 0 so we are not using this indicator to enter.

Thus, I am using What is VS_Mode = 1.

Or we can change VisualMode in indicator's settings to 1 to have dots instead of lines:

Files:

Part #4: TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA - manual trading.

4. AddSignal_v1 indicator.

This indicator is complex indicator because it's using 3 indicators inside. Yes, this AddSignal_v1 indicator is using the other 3 indicators:

- MAofHA_v1

and

- MACDofHA_v1

and

- standard RSI indicator (above or below 50).

We do not need to attach to the chart those 3 indicators (MAofHA_v1, MACDofHA_v1 and RSI). We need to attach to the chart AddSignal_v1 indicator only as this AddSignal_v1 indicator is already using those 3 indicators.

Just for information.

Add_Mode = 2; // Add Mode: 0-off ,1-trend (confirmation), 2-signal

What is Add_Mode = 1?

If most recent arrow was buy on the chart so it is buy confirmation. Opposite for sell. On closed bar! (by the way, we can select the number of the bar in the settings).

What is Add_Mode = 2?

It is arrow for sell or for buy. On closed bar! (by the way, we can select the number of the bar in the settings).

What is Add_Mode = 0?

Thus, I am using What is Add_Mode = 2.

Files:

Part #5: TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA - manual trading.

5. AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 indicator.

What is this indicator?

This indicator is using to indicate Bulls and Bears. Besides we may use this indicator to estimate and predict the market condition (see this elite section thread).

AS_Mode = 1; // Add Mode: 0-off, 1-trend (confirmation), 2-signal

What is AS_Mode = 1?

It is Bulls line is above Bulls signal line for buy confirmation, and Bears line is above Bears signal line for sell confirmation. On closed bar! (by the way, we can select the number of the bar in the settings).

What is AS_Mode = 2?

It is Bulls line is above Bulls signal line and Bulls line is above Bears line for buy signals, and Bears line is above Bears signal line and Bears line is above Bulls line - for sell signal. On closed bar! (by the way, we can select the number of the bar in the settings).

What is AS_Mode = 0?

Thus, I am using What is AS_Mode = 1.

Files:

Part #6: TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA - manual trading.

Exit.

As we see we are having TakeProfit, StopLoss, MaxOrders, Lots, and:

Magic = 20202; // if Magic=0 then AutoMagic

BreakEven,

ProfitLock = 0; // Profit Lock in pips

SignalMail = False; // E-mail Alert Switch

Those settings are understandable.

Now about exit.

In my settings for EURUSD I am using the following exit mode:

ExitMode = 7; // System Exit Switch: 0-off, 1-TS, 2-TE, 3-AddSignal, 4-any first, 5-signal, and so on.

What is 0?

In this case we are not using exit by indicators. We are using exit as simple stop loss, trailing stop and take profit values.

What is 1?

It is when TrendStrength_v2 indicators' lines are changing the color for exit.

What is 2?

It is when TrendEnvelopes_v2 indicators' lines are changing the color for exit.

What is 3?

It is when VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1 indicators' lines are changing the color for exit.

What is 4?

It is exit on arrows of AddSignal_v1 indicator.

What is 5?

It is exit on TrendStrength_v2 indicator, or on VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1 indicator, or TrendEnvelopes_v2 indicator (depends what will be the first).

What is 6?

As I understand it is exit on all 5 indicators (all 5 indicators must show exit on the same bar.

What is 7?

It is exit on It is exit on TrendStrength_v2 indicator, or on VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1 indicator, or AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 indicator (depends what will be the first).

What is 8?

It is exit on AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 indicator.

What is 9?

It is exit on TrendStrength_v2 indicator or AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 indicator (depends what will be the first).

I am using ExitMode = 7.

Part #7: TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA - manual trading.

Timeframe and timefilter.

Any indicator inside this EA is having timeframe settings. It means that we may select any timeframe for indicator's confirmation or for the signal. For example, we may trade on M15 timeframe the buy/sell signal on M30 timeframe for H1, H4 and D1 timeframes confirmation.

Or any other variations.

I am using current timeframe for confirmation and for signals (H1).

--------------

EA is having timefilter. We may select start hours and minutes and start the trade, and end hour and minues to finish the trade. In this case the word 'trade' means 'open new trade'.

---------------

We can select to close all the orders in the end of the day, or keep the orders for the next day:

CloseTimeMode = 0; // CloseTime mode: 0-off, 1-on

What is 0? It means that we are not closing the orders in the end of the day: we are keeping the open positions for the next day.

What is 1?

If 1 so we decided to close all the trades in the end of the day.

What is "end of the day"?

We may select about what is the end of the day in hour and minute:

CloseHour = 24; // Trade Close Hour

CloseMinute = 0; // Trade Close Minute

I am using CloseTimeMode = 0 and start to trade is 00:00 and last hour to open the trade is 23:00. Your broker server time.

Part #8: TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA - manual trading

Trailing.

I am using TrailingMode = 0:

TrailingMode = 0; // 0-off, 1-standard, 2-System by TE

What is TrailingMode = 0?

It is no any trailing stop.

What is TrailingMode = 1?

It is normal trailing stop according to the value.

Which value?

This one:

TrailingStop = 0

or TrailingStop = 30 pips and so on

What is TrailingMode = 2?

It is EA will trail the trades according to TrendEnvelopes_v2 indicator's lines.

I am not using trailing stop.

explanations "processtime"

newdigital:
It is timefilter and options to close the trades in the end of the day or keep it open:

You may use my settings of this EA (post #20 of the thread), or create yours.

Thank you for these newdigital explanations, but I do not understand "ProcessTime", can you me to explain, thank you, Excuse me for my English

Where is "process time"?

I did not find it in TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA's settings.

May be you are talking about some other EA?

I found it. It is some settings from TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA. I did not describe this EA yet.

I think this ProcessTime is not connected with anything inside the code so ... no idea ... that's nothing I think ...

May be I am wrong sorry ...

Reason: