Sultonov differential indicator - page 47

Remove this thread and the code you posted urgently.
J.Soros gets the code and destroys the world......

Alexander Ivanov:
Take down this thread and the code you posted immediately.
J.Soros gets the code and destroys the whole world......

This *** has his dirty hand in all the processes taking place in the world even without the code.

Thank you!

tuma_news:

This *** has his dirty hand in all the processes going on in the world even without this code.

Thank you!

Do you say "thank you" to soros?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Do you say"thank you" to Soros?

I say that word all the time )

Thank you! )

tuma_news:

Thank you! )

And for nothing.

tuma_news:

Thank you! )

Even if you get it in the eye? )

Андрей:

Is it based solely on your indicator? Is it reversible, i.e. is it a sit when the red line is on top and a buy when the blue line is on top? Or is there some other signal with trend confirmation by your indicator?

Here the EA works only on the signals of the DA indicator: if the Bulls are stronger (the blue line is above the red) of the Bears - buy, otherwise - sell. At crossing of lines all orders are closed and the new series of orders of the opposite direction begins. The signal is generated by the indicator DDA (a double of DA) that calculates the difference of lines B-A. When the lines are crossed, DDA = 0 and this is the signal to change the trend direction, close the open positions and start a new series of orders.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Here the EA works only on the signals of the DA indicator: if the Bulls are stronger (blue line above the red) Bears - BAY, otherwise - NELL. When the lines are crossed, all orders are closed and a new series of orders in the opposite direction begins. The signal is generated by the indicator DDA (a double of DA) that calculates the difference of lines B-A. When the lines cross, DDA = 0 and this is a signal to change the trend direction, close the open positions and start a new series of orders.
Thank you!

khorosh:
Even if you get punched in the eye?)

It depends on what for and under what circumstances.)

Otherwise, I don't hold it against anyone.)

I'm always surrounded by nice and nice people of my taste.)

Thank you. (chuckles)

tuma_news:

It depends on what for and under what circumstances.)

Otherwise, I don't hold it against anyone.)

I am always surrounded by nice and good people of my taste)

Thank you!

How do you know what they taste like, do you lick them?

Reason: