BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA for M30 timeframe system - page 4

surfer90:
yeah i see your point... did you check your template yet? I mean the I-XO issue I mentioned yesterday

Hi surfer90,

I did not check old template but I uploaded my template from my Metatrader which is working for I-XO indicator (I checked now).

So, post #1 of this thread was updaed with the attachments (new bt7_m30.tpl file instead of old one).

turnupvol:
Right now the system performs well only when i'm asleep

The only way this could work is to have an alert email when the indicators BT1, BT2 and XO all agree. Is that something that could be made? - thanks

-Craig

It was prorammed by Igorad now.

I will upload it tomorrow morning.

Yes, this uptrend was not confirmed for USDCHF by I-XO indicator.

You know ... it is necessary to look at many pairs even if trading 1 pair only. For example, EURUSD now:

Because when 1 pair starts to move for some good uptrend or downtrend so some other pairs should be moved in the same time or in very near time. I am alays looking at the other pair even trading 1 pair.

And I am having 2 templates and permanent switching the chart between templates (riht mouse click on the chart and select I-XO template to see; then - select Stochastics template). In many cases the Stochastics template is telling to us "why". I-XO template is telling about "what to do" and Stochastics template is telling about "why".

For example:

Please find alert indcator for this BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA for M30 timeframe system. This BTSignal_v1 indicator is giving alert and/or email when BrainTrend1_all_in_one1, BrainTrend2_all_in_one1 and I_XO_A_H_5d will all agree on same closed bar with dot/arrow.

Settings/Input.

This indicator is using same settings as the template from the first post of this thread. The only difference:

- keep spread_eq_0 = true

- AlertMode = 1; // Alert Mode: 0-off,1-on

- EmailMode = 0; // Email Mode: 0-off,1-on

Installation.

Place this indicator in indicators folder of Metatrader's directory; for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK_1\experts\indicators. Compile in MetaEditor.

Indicator is using BrainTrend1_all_in_one1, BrainTrend2_all_in_one1 and I_XO_A_H_5d indicators so you should have those indicators in indicators folder too (read frst post of this thread).

Attach to the chart.

Files:

And it is how this BTSignal_v1 indicator is working: it gives alert, and/or email and arrows when BrainTrend1_all_in_one1, BrainTrend2_all_in_one1 and I_XO_A_H_5d will all agree on same closed bar with dot/arrow (which is the main condition to open the trade for this famous BrainTrading Semi-Manual system for M30 timeframe).

Files:
btalert_1802.jpg  132 kb

Just some explanation.

Bar #0 = current bar = open bar.

Bar #1 = previous bar = close bar = previous closed bar.

Files:
barsnumbers.jpg  52 kb

Thanks, but are the bars used for something? What dothe colours mean?

There is green, blue and purple.

Are there any rules for the bars?

newdigital:
Just some explanation.

Bar #0 = current bar = open bar.

Bar #1 = previous bar = close bar = previous closed bar.

Look at the first post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179926 - there are some links for this system for the rules.

To make it shorter: red color is for sell, blue is for buy.

If dot and arrow on same close bar - open the trade if there is some conformation for that: I-XO indicator, Parabolic SAR and EMA with period 34.

- Confirmation is optional.

- Taking onto consieration the trend line and - support/resistance lines (MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator) - optional.

- Trading between 2 pivot lines (2 horizontal dotted red/blue lines) - optional.

By the way - the rules were described if you will follow the links on the first post of this thread.

It is the simple standard rules used for any signal system (asctrend and so on).

Just one example with AUDUSD right now.

I opened buy trade too later because I was writing on this thread and traded on the same time.

But anyway:

Files:
audusd_m30.jpg  155 kb
Reason: