CFD Possible Patterns - page 3

AbuseYou:
Dear Kamyar,

What do you of that Broker? NorthFinance.com. Do they always have mispricing? How is their platform? Stable or not? They are not regulated, how safe is our deposit? How often they give requote?

What do you think about www.crownforex.com?

Any broker you recommend?? I am planning to do FX trading full time in the very very near future, but I want a broker that is stable and reputable. Most important, don take advantage of their clients like a few broker in USA. Please reply!!

And also, do you recommend people who are really serious about Harmonic Analysis, buy the books in www.harmonictrader.com, and which volume??

THANKS!! Your answer will help me a lot a lot more!!

Dear Kamyar,

I am still waiting for your reply. Please reply. THANKS!!

Dear Kamyar,

I am still waiting for your reply with regard to the question asked above.

Other than that, please also comment on my chart on GE, what do you think? Is that a valid butterfly???

AbuseYou:
Dear Kamyar, I am still waiting for your reply. Please reply. THANKS!!

hi i answerd u.any way

about the bruker that i'm using:

it is NortFinance.here u go:

http://www.northfinance.com/

about scott carny's books vol1 and2.if u do a thread serach in harmonic tradin thread u will find the vol1 that is posted

and about vol2 it is almost like the same as vol1 but more examples and some new concepts like TPB and trading and the direction of the pattern failiur.

abot crown bruker it sounds good specially in term of spreads.1 pips for all pairs it is really good.

i hope these help u

kamyar

hi all

two developed pattern in stock

Dear Kamyar,

Since you are trading CFDs in NorthFinance.com (I am too), I have a few concerns. Can you please help me with that?

1. Margin for CFD is always 10%? (regardless of what leverage I choose when I opened account?)

2. The minimum Lot I can trade for CFD in Northfinance.com is how many? (0.1Lot or 1 lot)

3. The commission for trading CFD in NorthFinance.com is always (10% * CFD price * Lot)? Let's say we buy #T at $30.00 for 0.1lot, how much is my commission? If I am wrong, please give examples.

Please guide me for this.....

Many many thanks from Me!!!

Silver

Hi kamyar,

here is a nice pattern on silver. Take a look :-)

Regards

Files:
silver.gif  21 kb

matrixtrader:
Hi kamyar,

here is a nice pattern on silver. Take a look :-)

Regards

yep

AbuseYou:
Dear Kamyar,

Since you are trading CFDs in NorthFinance.com (I am too), I have a few concerns. Can you please help me with that?

1. Margin for CFD is always 10%? (regardless of what leverage I choose when I opened account?)

2. The minimum Lot I can trade for CFD in Northfinance.com is how many? (0.1Lot or 1 lot)

3. The commission for trading CFD in NorthFinance.com is always (10% * CFD price * Lot)? Let's say we buy #T at $30.00 for 0.1lot, how much is my commission? If I am wrong, please give examples.

Please guide me for this.....

Many many thanks from Me!!!

Dear Kamyar,

You have missed this. I am still waiting for your answer eagerly. Apart from that, I spotted an opportunity in IBM daily. Please give comment. THANKS!!

Files:

AB=CD Pattern Natural Gas

Here is a AB=CD Pattern in Natural Gas.

Regards

Files:
ng.gif  17 kb

Dear All,

I have identified a few harmonic pattern recently. Please comment and advise!

IBM = Gartley + Butterfly Pattern?

MSFT = Gartley Pattern?

WMT = Bat Pattern?

T = Butterfly Pattern?

BA = Gartley + Butterfly Pattern?

For further explanation, please visit my blog at www.abuseyou168.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Reason: