Volatility Quality Index - page 65

okoli:
Dear Sir,

Please,I attach this version of VQ to assist in resolving the issue of Jozy: Peraventure this is the version he talks about.

The signals are slightly different from the one you modified.

Please, I do not use the indicator and so could not confirm the reliability of those signals.

Thank you immensely for being there for us.

Okoli

As far as I see they are the same, but anyway, here is a version that limits the number of alerts to 1 per bar : vq_1.02.mq4

Files:
vq_1.02.mq4  8 kb

mladen:
As far as I see they are the same, but anyway, here is a version that limits the number of alerts to 1 per bar : vq_1.02.mq4

Hi Mladen, setting look very similar, but the indicators are still behaving very differently! The latest version is still very slow compared to the first "original"

Jozy:
Hi Mladen, setting look very similar, but the indicators are still behaving very differently! The latest version is still very slow compared to the first "original"

Sorry

Without the source code of that exact version I can not do anything more

Jozy:

Jozy,

Download Mr Mladen's VQ1.02 indicator and change the following Input settings to match your "original" indicators setting and also give you the same signal.

1. Change "Real Time" from "False" to "True"

2. Change "Steady" from "True" to "False"

The above settings will match the signals but I am afraid, if the signals will repaint when the settings differ from Mr. Mladen's settings.

Try it out.

Have a nice day.

Okoli

mladen:
Sorry Without the source code of that exact version I can not do anything more

I think I have found the source code! Here: MQL5 Site / VQ.mq4 - Free download of the 'Volatility Quality EA' expert by 'funyoo' for MetaTrader 4 in the MQL5 Code Base

Jozy

That is the same thing. Please check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/generalThat thread is the origin of the volatility quality indicator

mladen:
Jozy That is the same thing. Please check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/generalThat thread is the origin of the volatility quality indicator

Ah, What a shame. I thought I had "discovered the code"! I will keep looking...thank you Mladen for being there to help. I am ignoring the alerts...and that is ok so far. I just got used to them.

Jozy:
Ah, What a shame. I thought I had "discovered the code"! I will keep looking...thank you Mladen for being there to help. I am ignoring the alerts...and that is ok so far. I just got used to them.

I just decided to help out. This is the exact code in mq4.

Files:
vq.mq4  8 kb

emmany4:
I just decided to help out. This is the exact code in mq4.

Oh, thank you. BUT, how is this different to the other versions available and posted before? Could you clarify?

Mladen wants the original source code!

Jozy:
Oh, thank you. BUT, how is this different to the other versions available and posted before? Could you clarify? Mladen wants the original source code!

I checked the signal of the ex4 code you posted, with the mq4 code which i posted and they are exactly alike.

Reason: